• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cloud Connoisseur Zenith

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
it's too long of a wait time, like musa 2.0. i'm to old to wait that long. must be nice to be young again

Yeah if you wanted this, and you would have pre-ordered, you would have had it by now probably... For future it will be more of a mystery waiting whenever he can make them to be dropped in the store like everything else, then buying in time...

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Yeah, don't get me wrong. I love my Zenith, but I have never successfully used it like a log. It's a fantastic injector. I absolutely love the form factor. But it is entirely unlike my logs. The closest one is the CouchLog and that is still pretty different.

Don't have an enano, but I love my logs. The Zenith stands alone. 😃

Zagala

Yeah, don't get me wrong. I love my Zenith, but I have never successfully used it like a log. It's a fantastic injector. I absolutely love the form factor. But it is entirely unlike my logs. The closest one is the CouchLog and that is still pretty different.

Don't have an enano, but I love my logs. The Zenith stands alone. 😃
You should try paper roasting tubes to use with the Zenith like with logs. When I got my Zenith I really wanted to use it like a log, I eventually thought about making a paper tube and it worked. Alan is making wooden tubes for my Zenith and some paper roasting tubes I can use as templates. You should really try this, I think.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
You should try paper roasting tubes to use with the Zenith like with logs. When I got my Zenith I really wanted to use it like a log, I eventually thought about making a paper tube and it worked. Alan is making wooden tubes for my Zenith and some paper roasting tubes I can use as templates. You should really try this, I think.
Sounds like a good idea. I have a glass stem that is nice, but it's not very log like. More of a blast of vapor.

I've used paper tubes with my HI and UDs. It's pretty fun and tasty but I usually drift back to glass.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
These seem similar to an eNano. What's the real difference?

Yeah it's almost nothing like it really, just has the log shape, if anything it would be more similar to the specialty logs by CL and some of the HI or GTR Alan makes... Personally I have no interest in using a straight stem with it, even when I'm using a log, it's always upside down now with WPA on some glass piece dry or with water so this works for me

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Been so many updates. I’m considering this Zenith v2. All new all SS core, heater is NiChrome, with 3mm ruby. Users can now unscrew the injector tip to swap the ball material or even change heaters now if they would like. Very consumer friendly. Heat sits very stable throughout long periods of time although it needs about .5 more volts. The roast it provides is more even now because the point where the hot air comes from is larger and now it also fits shovel head bowls.
Here is one with the all new core.

Oil420FL

Been so many updates. I’m considering this Zenith v2. All new all SS core, heater is NiChrome, with 3mm ruby. Users can now unscrew the injector tip to swap the ball material or even change heaters now if they would like. Very consumer friendly. Heat sits very stable throughout long periods of time although it needs about .5 more volts. The roast it provides is more even now because the point where the hot air comes from is larger and now it also fits shovel head bowls.
Could you create a TED-of-the-month-club where members just get one of your latest creations in the mail each month? (I'm only somewhat joking here ;-) I was saving up for a Zenith when I stumbled on Zeal & just pre-ordered a Zeal Zirc. But OMG that Zenith is gorgeous!

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Could you create a TED-of-the-month-club where members just get one of your latest creations in the mail each month? (I'm only somewhat joking here ;-) I was saving up for a Zenith when I stumbled on Zeal & just pre-ordered a Zeal Zirc. But OMG that Zenith is gorgeous!
Hahaha no I feel ya brother we are on a mad roll lately especially with Omega, and concentrate device in the pipeline too. Firing on all cylinders. Just doing our best to get noticed in this busy world and make our mark ❤️💪

davendk93

Enthusiast/Customizer
Color looks amazing, how’d you do this? When is v2 releasing?

Top Bottom