Close Encounter

cancertoast

:disgust:

So last night I am enjoying a good rip off of my Extreme/Water pipe and I get the amazing idea to clear the vape screen by blowing back into the bong. Before I could fully realize what the fuck I was doing, my Extreme was sizzling (water.) I quickly unplugged the power and tried to dry the unit itself. It seems to have worked. This piece of machinery is marvelous.

cancertoast,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Lucky, Water chamber might not be a good idea for me after all, I can do some pretty silly shit when i'm bent, like with the vaporite, putting the hot bowl to my lips instead of the "mouthpiece" the HOT label dosn't make much difference when your trippin:lol:

Cannabudz,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
like with the vaporite, putting the hot bowl to my lips instead of the "mouthpiece" the HOT label dosn't make much difference when your trippin
:rofl: I've never done that :ninja:

vaporcloud,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Doh!

Sometimes I mix up the ends of the whip and attempt to mate the mouthpiece with the heater cover (ssv). :D

vtac,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Just being the Authentic me Stick's, funny thing is i'm pretty laid back compared to my motorbiking(GPZ900r) Day's , slipping between cars etc. on narrow old roads @260 kilometer's per hour like a fucking Ninja, these day's i'm happy dicing it up with car's and buses on my carbon fibre/titanium/aluminium road bike, somebody said to me the other day how do you know what the car is gonna do, i said straight back i'm wearing a helmut and i'll just sue em:lol:

Cannabudz,
Top Bottom