Discontinued Click N Vape

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
actually found this while browsing around Amazon.com, it is a portable butane flame powered vape, also marketed as sneak a vape. Dunno how well it works. looks like a nice cheap option for portable vaping.

clicknvape.com/

video of use

its listed on amazon for pretty cheap.

DevoTheStrange,

wake n blake

A Weed Nerd
I've found, in the vape world, you get what you pay for.

I think this piece has its own thread... users said it combusted more than it vaped... I've read bad things about the lighter... and its longevity--cheap because you have to buy one every-so-often.

wake n blake,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
DevoTheStrange said:
Dunno how well it works. But it works well

th_smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

OhTheAgony,

caseball2051

im also pretty sure ive seen that listed under a different name on this site.

If I dont remember it, the reviews couldnt have been too too favorable. how cheap is it on amazon?

caseball2051,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
OhTheAgony said:

whoops.. my bad. that is an instance of talking to someone out loud whilst typing and what i said made its way into my typing... I think i originally meant to say "But if it works well..."

and yeah found other topic thread, Mods feel free to delete/ABV this Topic, the have changed the name of the product from sneak a vape to click n vape. Just a name change. Made a newbie mistake of not properly using the search function, think i would have learned with how many times how to use search has been pointed out on this site.

DevoTheStrange,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
ive never been able to vape on this before, only smoke. ALOT of smoke. fun at the time none the less.

HiPi,

MG23

Relaxin'
I owned one of these under the name Sneak-A-Vape.

Could -not- get it to vaporize, even on the lowest flame level it was only able to combust. Added onto that it broke after two weeks of combustion only use.

Not a vaporizer, and even if you're looking for something like this to combust with it is garbage quality. Do not buy.

MG23,
OK, so I did it, I couldn't resist! I bought a Sneak a vape. So far, frustrated! As par for the course...crap manufacture's directions, and very little info on the net. First off, the saleslady recommends breaking out the filter. Hmm- is it still vaporizing without the filter? The herb chamber has 1 screen in it. As far as I can tell- the screen goes on the nipple end. OK, so is your herb supposed to touch the lighter then? How on earth does one keep it from burning if it comes in direct contact with the flame- even on the lowest setting. So I ground my herb once...I only have a crappy grinder at the moment, so it's not that fine with 1 trip through the grinder. Sure seems like you lose a lot of herb through the vent holes in the chamber. I tried just some torn up pieces of herb in the chamber, which just burned...but it did keep it off the lighter. If you light it 2x for 4 seconds, like the directions say- smoke just pours out of the vent and looks more like it's burning. No vapor pouring out of the mouthpiece, as stated. I really want to love this thing as well as my caregiver does. He is one with the filter knocked out, btw. All the internet reviews either love it or hate it. I don't really care if you love it or hate it. I just want to know how to make it work right...so I can make my own decision. So any advice on how to get it to work would be great, thanks!

harleyamazon,

Egzoset

Banned
Personnally i've never seen pictures of the air path inside a Sneak-A-Vape. As a result, i wasn't under the impression its air path could actually happen to be contaminated in the way you describe...

Is it possible to share some photographs of the internals with us?

:peace:

Egzoset,
Egzoset said:
Personnally i've never seen pictures of the air path inside a Sneak-A-Vape. As a result, i wasn't under the impression its air path could actually happen to be contaminated in the way you describe...

Is it possible to share some photographs of the internals with us?

:peace:
OK, here you go!
Kay maybe not. Not working. How do I upload pics here? Got some good shots for you, but not sure how to post.

harleyamazon,

PakMan420

IMG_5989.jpg

OK, try this. OK, I think we have action! Thanks for the help!

IMG_5990.jpg

IMG_5993.jpg

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j52/harleyamazon/420/Sneak a Vape/IMG_5995.jpg
IMG_5998.jpg

IMG_6003.jpg

IMG_6004.jpg

IMG_6005.jpg

Iv hade this for a week now n thought its bs not a vape more like a pipe. Well its kinda both, to use as a vape u need to turn the middle part with the screen around so its connected to the torch lighter. Now the flame dont touch the hurbes n it vapes. It still kinda burns the hurbes and take abit to heat up enough but it does work.

PakMan420,
Reactions: Buildozer

PakMan420

Lol yes i kno i misspelled herbs. As u could c i had just figured out how the vaporizer works and well I'd been vaped lol

PakMan420,

PaperClouds

Ha, I bought one of these at a LHS thinking it was a vape, it's not... It was also called the "Click A Toke". While it doesn't combust the bud like using a lighter and bowl does, it will combust the bud in a way. It's more like violently "baking" the bud instead of combusting. This thing is best used either outside when it's windy or at a party with a bunch of drunk people, it will BLOW there minds for whatever reason, haha. I have had some success whilst using it with a bong, it's a much lighter hit then normal.

The one nice thing with mine is, that if the lighter part breaks, they will replace it for free if you bought it at an "authorized dealer" or 15 bucks for anyone who didn't buy it at such a place.

PaperClouds,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I wonder if you add some balls and a screen to this POS,in the vain of the Flam by lamart.ch ,it would transform itself into a real vaporizer :D..

Abysmal Vapor,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Is is still available somewhere? it looks more interesting than I thought, it looks like it's a vape but temp are only set too high, maybe that's worth a try with hasch, European peoples will dig that sort of hasch dedicaced vaporizer! and since hasch here is cheap but not always very good, quality ones are more expensive but no so much if you have a good friend. Peoples will dig a Up-powered vape where you can just throw a chunk of hash and obliterate it!

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Yes it is available under many names and also different styles . I think the Hammer vaporizer was built on top of that design. Sadly most of them combust. Check e-bay/amazon for click-n-vape ,click-a-toke ,click n smoke,sneak -a vape/toke/smoke etc.. :) it s really cheap.

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: PPN

PPN

Volute of Vapor
From some posts here they said it wasn't true combustion, somebody said "violent baking" also.... that's why I stated it may work well with a ungrounded piece of hash, most stoners will dig something so simple to use!
Thank you

PPN,
  • Haha
Reactions: Sn4Pz
Top Bottom