Cleaning a Carta V (the base)

gixxerific

High I'm new here i did a search but came up empty

I'm wondering mainly about the base of the Carta V2 where the bowl (atomizer) screws into the base. I cleaned everything else several times but at the bottom of screw in section there are rings that I just cannot get a q-tip in there get the golden goodness out.

My question would be is it SAFE to put alcohol in there without messing up the electronics I would assume it is. As long as i don't get the bottom wet though it looks to be fairly well sealed. These things are not cheap and i don't want to kill it.

Especially after my Puffco shot the shit and Puffco is ghosting me for a warranty problem they should be taking care of. BTW fuck you Puffco 🖕:bang:

Thanks for any input

Dono:leaf:

gixxerific,

JasonVapinators

High I'm new here i did a search but came up empty

I'm wondering mainly about the base of the Carta V2 where the bowl (atomizer) screws into the base. I cleaned everything else several times but at the bottom of screw in section there are rings that I just cannot get a q-tip in there get the golden goodness out.

My question would be is it SAFE to put alcohol in there without messing up the electronics I would assume it is. As long as i don't get the bottom wet though it looks to be fairly well sealed. These things are not cheap and i don't want to kill it.

Especially after my Puffco shot the shit and Puffco is ghosting me for a warranty problem they should be taking care of. BTW fuck you Puffco 🖕:bang:

Thanks for any input

Dono:leaf:
Hi Dono, I know its a bit of a late check-in but you can clean the Carta 2 it with cotton swab dipped in 91%+ isopropyl alcohol until its clean. Run a dry swab to clean any residual iso. Once all the alcohol is evaporated, reassemble and run it for 1 cycle to burn off any contaminants. Once its cooled down, you should have a clean rig!

JasonVapinators,
Top Bottom