Chipset + heating element in vaporizer for box mod vaporizer

420precision

Hello guys !!

This is my first post with this account. Knew fucombustion forum since i was in second year of college, now im nearly 30 :lol::lol::lol:. i learned to make diy induction heater from this forum and it's work, my college's part time job was manufacture and sell small quantity diy induction heater. With that motivation i learned myself to make vaporizer circuit board with arduino platform, it's run but can't compare with comercial product, my limited at that's time was my custom heating element and arduino platform and of course my lack of experience. After i graduated from college i no longer sell this kind of stuff.

Since that time i hooked up with some weird start up projects, but i still develope my vaporizer circuit cause vaporizer keep stucking in my mind, my design now really can compare with those comercial in my opinion. Sadly my custom heating still nothing change, im experience with halogen, heating coil wrap around glass tube, soldering ceramic from soldering iron, jbc soldering heating coil, heating coil from comercial vaporizer... .My circuit work good with desktop vaporizer and heating coil from comercial vaporizer but not my custom heating coil, the problem is effency.

Couple of days ago i saw a lab making dental implant in my city, they make ceramic implant which put in your mouth with lab equipment. i did some research they use material call zirconia ceramic, now people make hip and dental implant from this material, but before that people use material call alumina ceramic, it's the same material to make ceramic heating element. If their lab can make it, my lab can make it too.
I just wonder is this chance for ceramic heating element with medical grade, how do you guys think about it ?

And how do you guys think about buying circuit board and heating element make from material you know to custom your own vaporizer design, just like buying DNA, Yihi ... chipset and atomizer to do box mod in vape community ?

Looking forward to hearing from you!
My thanks and appreciation

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Check the vapor related equipment section for induction heaters, and the DIY section, there are a lot of dental induction heaters being used in this forum I think along with plenty of 510 mod based vapes :tup:

Shit Snacks,

badbee

It's not clear exactly what problem you are trying to solve. Many desk top vapes use cylindrical ceramic heating elements. Are you suggesting a ceramic coated coil so the air isn't exposed to the metal of the coil?

badbee,

MK

Check out the "Pinky DIY" thread on here and reddit - its a DIY build using an e-nail coil attached to a TIG welding nozzle made of alumina ceramic. Very similar to what you are alluding to, it seems. The TIG nozzles used in these builds are extremely cheap and effective but there is room for improvement. A better fit in the coil, ridges or retainers for screens to hold the rubies/balls, a better fit for injector style bowls, protection around the usually exposed e-nail coil to prevent burns, multiple sizes or restrictors, etc...

I haven't even built a Pinky but seems like a good fit for you to explore deeper. There is something there for sure.

MK,

420precision

Check the vapor related equipment section for induction heaters, and the DIY section, there are a lot of dental induction heaters being used in this forum I think along with plenty of 510 mod based vapes :tup:
It's not clear exactly what problem you are trying to solve. Many desk top vapes use cylindrical ceramic heating elements. Are you suggesting a ceramic coated coil so the air isn't exposed to the metal of the coil?

sorry for my bad english made you guys confused :doh::doh:

In e cigarette vaping community they got DNA chip from Evolv USA, yihi chip from Yihi China, people buy chip from them and make their custom vape. i'm planning to sell circuit board and heating element for herbal vaporizer just like those company.

yes im suggesting a ceramic coated coil, a heating coil and airpath from material that you know.

This is a typical ceramic heater
Untitled.png

This is paten about how to make this ceramic heater

as you can see this heater make from alumina paper sheet with plating heating coil on it and wrap the sheet around a alumina ceramic core, if you heat the alumina paper sheet up to 1000 °C it will become alumina ceramic.

alumina ceramic is good but not all alumina ceramic is clean, they got nomal alumina powder, high purity alumina, ultra high purity alumina...

my idea is to make a ceramic heater with best alumina powder i can find, and glazed it with dental implant glazed.

Last edited:
420precision,

420precision

Check out the "Pinky DIY" thread on here and reddit - its a DIY build using an e-nail coil attached to a TIG welding nozzle made of alumina ceramic. Very similar to what you are alluding to, it seems. The TIG nozzles used in these builds are extremely cheap and effective but there is room for improvement. A better fit in the coil, ridges or retainers for screens to hold the rubies/balls, a better fit for injector style bowls, protection around the usually exposed e-nail coil to prevent burns, multiple sizes or restrictors, etc...

I haven't even built a Pinky but seems like a good fit for you to explore deeper. There is something there for sure.

i don't know pinky diy, searched on google, i tried that method before. it's worked great and reliable, i wrap the same pinky diy heating coil around glass tube, control AC voltage heating coil is a little bit more tricky than DC heating coil, but my goal is to make hardware for battery vaporizer.

420precision,

badbee

my idea is to make a ceramic heater with best alumina powder i can find, and glazed it with dental implant glazed.
I wish you good luck in the development. I have several home built vapes but no, that isn't something I would pay for, others might. I don't mind stainless steel in the airpath and the Splinter Z mesh heater works great. The Alumina in the Pinky design doesn't strike me as a health risk, not any more than inhaling a wisp of rock dust driving on a gravel road.

badbee,

420precision

I wish you good luck in the development. I have several home built vapes but no, that isn't something I would pay for, others might. I don't mind stainless steel in the airpath and the Splinter Z mesh heater works great. The Alumina in the Pinky design doesn't strike me as a health risk, not any more than inhaling a wisp of rock dust driving on a gravel road.

The development have already been done and tested for 2 years.

Im not planning for a home built product. | want to make a real comercial product with manufacturing line with big machine, company address, customer service, youtube tutorial ......

i read a post on forum about banned vape mail, i dont know how the mail banned affect herbal vaporizer market, a hardware vaporizer could solve the solution.

it's great if nobody is concerned about alumina ceramic, the dental glazed is very expensive.

420precision,
Top Bottom