CHEF'S KISS

I've tried to google the recipe. Well, it's one of the longest recipes I've seen in my life:
Ingredients:
  • 4 bone-in chicken thighs
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 1 red bell pepper, diced
  • 3 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 can diced tomatoes
  • 1 cup chicken broth
  • 1 tablespoon tomato paste
  • 1 tablespoon dried oregano
  • 1 tablespoon dried basil
  • 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
  • 1/2 cup black olives, pitted
  • 1/2 cup white wine
  • 8 ounces cavatappi pasta
  • Velveeta sausage dip
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 loaf of crusty bread
  • 1/2 cup butter, softened
  • 3 cloves of garlic, minced
Instructions:
  1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
  2. Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken thighs and cook until golden brown on both sides, about 6-8 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
  3. In the same skillet, add onion and red bell pepper and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
  4. Add diced tomatoes, chicken broth, tomato paste, oregano, basil, red pepper flakes, and olives. Stir to combine and bring to a simmer. Add chicken back to the skillet and pour in white wine. Cover and bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
  5. Cook cavatappi pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  6. For the garlic bread, slice the bread and spread butter and garlic on each slice. Place on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until bread is toasted and garlic is fragrant.
  7. To serve, place a serving of pasta on a plate and top with a chicken thigh and sauce. Garnish with chopped parsley and grated Parmesan cheese. Serve garlic bread on the side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom