Cheap water pipes with GonG connections for easy mating, @ or under $100

Quinlin

I just bought a CRZ. Would one of these work with it and if so I would need an adapter to hook it up to it, right? Would a 250 ml bong be easier to clean than a bubbler? What are some reliable sites to buy an affordable 250 ml bong from? I know Rick sells a bubbler for $85 to go with it, but I was hoping to find a bong for under that price.Thanks for any advice you can give me about hooking up water filtration to my new CRZ.

Quinlin,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
I just bought a CRZ. Would one of these work with it and if so I would need an adapter to hook it up to it, right?

You could either run a hose/whip/tube from the CRZ stem to a 18/14mm waterpipe attachment/elbow, or run the CRZ stem straight into a bong/bubbler downstem and hold the CRZ upside down like a lighter.

Would a 250 ml bong be easier to clean than a bubbler?

Sure, if you let it get that dirty or still use it to combust. I've found with vaping you hardly get any resin buildup that doesn't simply come off with a bit of Isopropyl alcohol.

Tweak,

Quinlin

Thank you Tweak. I'll try running the CRZ straight into a bubbler downstem first and then decide if I want to buy the silicone tubing and a 18/14 mm waterpipe attachment. That's good info about the resin build-up being so much less with vaping. I won't let it get dirty. Thanks again!

Quinlin,
Reactions: Tweak

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
That's good info about the resin build-up being so much less with vaping. I won't let it get dirty. Thanks again!

Your welcome, :science:

Also be aware that the resin buildup is reclaimable and can be revaped. Vapor water is much cleaner than combustion water, so safe you can drink it, :rockon:.

Tweak,

beEasy

Your welcome, :science:

Also be aware that the resin buildup is reclaimable and can be revaped. Vapor water is much cleaner than combustion water, so safe you can drink it, :rockon:.

Water from a vapor bong is definitely cleaner.. but I don't know if I'd drink it lol

beEasy,
Top Bottom