Cheap hard cases

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Anyone remember a thread from like 2012 or so that talked about super cheap but quality hard cases? There was a thread that had a link to hard cases that are identical to the Apache 2800 cases from harbor freight except they had no stickers on them and they were like $13 a piece and a couple bucks to ship but I can't find it anywhere. It was some industrial company that was selling them like grainger but a different company. I still have a few of them and they're great but I'm looking to start buying them in bulk so if anyone's around still that remembers that thread or has that link I'd appreciate a little help!

Thanks!

P.S. I searched but only came up with threads about other hard cases.

MileHighLife,

Deuddeg

Yeah it's that exact case but they were less than $15 because they were unbranded through some small industrial supply company.
I recently paid £30 for a peli-case style,
It did come with pluck style foam

Internal dimensions are 12cm×18cm x 8cm deep. Very similar to the dynavap case, just black and not bright green.

Did look for something cheaper, but struggled- i think the days of the style of cases being cheaper are long gone due to how universally they are used- photography/vaping/media/tech/overland camping etc.

If you do find them at a reasonable cost please share.

Deuddeg,
Top Bottom