• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Celtic Vapo

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I just dug out of an old shoebox this little gem,it must be at least 6-7 years old one of the first vaporizers i got. I used mainly mainly for White Sage during magic journeys,but i clearly remember that last time i used i dropped some jungle treats inside and their horrible smell is present even after many years. Nevertheless i might get one ,one of these days for 15-20 euro shipped it is one of the most affordable convection vaporizers there is. Of course i would never use it as daily driver but it has its place.
Initially i had some concerns about the copper spirals,but after some research i found out that actually pure copper is pretty ok to use within certain ranges,and that people actually have drinked water from copper piping for years,actually it also has certain anti-bacterial properties. I dont remember to have noticed any metalic taste with it as i do with the vapcap or wooden taste of the vapman(which also has a copper chamber plated in gold) .
It might be some Mandela effect shit or it is just a trick of the mind but i think there was a thread about it,but since i cannot find it,i decided to start one.
http://www.celticvapo.com/?lang=en

Celtic Vaporizer fully meets this definition and, moreover, has many advantages over other vaporizers but also some disadvantages (see below), mainly due to the fact that it is made entirely of natural materials. It consists of a hardwood body, whose surface is treated only with beeswax, and an external spiral-shaped heat exchanger made out of copper tubing, which is connected to the “heart” of the device: a vaporizing chamber that is easy to fill and close. The Celtic Vaporizer is heated by the flame of a tea candle.

1.jpg

In addition to the classic model with one coil, we also produce a model with two coils called the Celtic TURBOvaporizer. This device is heated by two tea candles and its air-flow capacity will satisfy more demanding users who prefer a rapid intake “at full lung” as opposed to a series of short tokes.

2.jpg

Usage:

After sufficiently heating the coil over a tea candle (according to the herb being vaporized and the preference of each user), you can use the device for about two minutes. It only requires suction to warm the air in the copper tube, which draws heat into the vaporizing chamber, where the heated air comes into contact with the drug or oil dissolved in a carrier. The released substances enter into the respiratory tract of the user and then through the lungs and mucous membranes into the body. At first, the sucking action should last a minimum of 10 seconds in order to properly heat up the material being vaporized. Further tokes, following in rapid succession, can be of shorter duration. Realistically, however, the best procedure is to suck hard to achieve the desired strength or taste and then to toke in a more leisurely manner, just enough to maintain the temperature in the vaporizing chamber. As always, the principle of “practice makes perfect” applies here.

The main advantages of our product over others are:

• Independence from electrical current and from modern civilization generally.
  • The possibility of using other heat sources such as hot coal (at your own risk, of course).
  • Easy transport, storage and maintenance.
  • Relatively long service life when several principles are applied, relating mainly to the properties of the natural materials (see disadvantages).
  • Absolute certainty that the material being vaporized will not burn, smolder or degrade, whether during operation or at rest.
  • Aesthetically pleasing with a completely original appearance; natural and handmade.
  • An alternative, natural method of using medicines and drugs.
  • Excellent effect and enjoyment of herbs.

Its main disadvantages are:

• The hazard of a heat source and ignition in open spaces.
  • Consequently, the need to use the device in a more intimate environment and among those familiar with its use.
  • The need to use it in a windless environment.
  • Temperature regulation depends mainly on the subjective feeling of the user.
  • Temperature regulation depends on a complex combination of the following factors: environment (mainly wind), the type of candle and flame intensity, the speed and rhythm of intake, and the moisture content of the material being vaporized.
  • In some applications, where it is necessary to achieve temperatures above 200° C, there may not be sufficient cooling of the air before entering the mouth, which can cause discomfort and unhealthy drying of the mucous membranes. This problem can be easily resolved, however, by immersing the mouthpiece in water or fitting it with approximately 20 centimeters of silicone tubing.
  • Inattention to the height of the flame can lead to sooting of the heat exchange. While this has no effect on the function of the device, it is necessary to carefully clean it after use so that the blackening does not cause damage to clothing or other items made from porous materials.

• The need to “rest” the material. Given that the temperatures at the contact point of the copper tubing and the hardwood body can degrade the wood during intensive use (several people using the device almost continuously), it is necessary to let the vaporizer cool down (roughly after each candle) in a place that is not too dry. The wood can degrade more easily if it dries out completely. There is little likelihood of this happening with normal use by a smaller number of people.

Celtic Vapo ... 15€ / 20USD
    Celtic Turbovap ... 20€ / 25USD
    Price include EU postage.
    info@celticvapo.com
800x600-3561-dscf9826.jpg
530x0-62c4-dscf0446.jpg
P1110390.JPG
P1110398.JPG

Abysmal Vapor

@PPN I have the turbo version, but think next i would rather get the single spiral version.
The Turbo version could be reworked so the two spirals are one over the other so you can heat them at the same time with a single flame . I can even imagine a hookah charcoal put/sandwitched between the two spirals in that composition.
Also i would rather use alcohol lamp as a heatsource because it doesnt leave black sooth as candles.It is very easy to DIY one yourself or just order from aliexpress for couple of $.It is also very handy with vapcap and vaponic.

HindelangGG

Short question is his email still in use because I got a wired email that it couldn't be send to him. Never got one before so I have no clue:shrug:

HindelangGG,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Abysmal Vapor

@fachada I would not torch copper,especially over extended period of time. This vape is not meant for windy conditions anyway. I have tried barbecue lighters and candles but... they make the spirals black and smell funny.. Alcohol lamp either get one for 2$ or make one or if you going to use candles at least use beewax candles

Abysmal Vapor,

Kozzmozz

Infinite realities, infinite possibilities
I might order one! Curious to see some abv pics or action shots.
Looks great for taking in bath.

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
How is the draw resistance with so much windings?
A bit of copper tubing wrapped/coiled around a soldering iron should work similar...

Used2use,

Abysmal Vapor

Yep,same here. Guess i could try making a new wooden body and use the spirals.. ,but i got very little time on hand and other DIYs to finish before this could happen.
Really wanted to try the single spiral :D.. maybe i would make two vapes out of it.

Abysmal Vapor,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
What is this thread doing in the upcoming and unreleased vapes? These vapes were released years ago.
They just never really hit mainstream, they were always just a little local czech vape sold on that one site.

Seek,
Top Bottom