CBDa raw flower recipes?

MinnBobber

CBDa is being shown to have some
really potent medical benefits, well beyond CBD for some conditions.

Any fav recipes for raw flower that are eazy peazy?

Like smoothies with what ingredients to cover that nasty hay/grass taste, yuck?

Or other easy edibles like chocolates, but how can you hide flower dust ingredient?
Thanks

MinnBobber,
Reactions: shredder

shredder

CBDa is being shown to have some
really potent medical benefits, well beyond CBD for some conditions.

Any fav recipes for raw flower that are eazy peazy?

Like smoothies with what ingredients to cover that nasty hay/grass taste, yuck?

Or other easy edibles like chocolates, but how can you hide flower dust ingredient?
Thanks

If you can't stand the taste capsules might work better for you.

To hide the taste chocolate works fairly well. Sweet things like honey and maple syrup help as well.

shredder

Capsules for sure. I'm surprised they aren't more popular in the "edible" community. You can go as simple as powdering hemp and stuffing capsules.

We, mostly I, lol, do a lot of medibles. 2 that I take daily are capsules. A cbd cap in the morning and a thc/cbd cap at night.

At other times I like medibles that you can increase or decrease the amounts of. Honey butter is one we like and another is chocolates we made at a moderate strength. 2 chocolates would be a pretty high dose and one would be obviously less, or more appropriate for day time.

Most of our medibles are made from a winterized rso that is roughly 25% cbd, sometimes I use rosin, but most of the time I add cbd's. I think it rounds out the experience and I find it more enjoyable.

Lately ive been adding edible orange oil to the mix. It works real well in the chocolates. About 15 drops per cup of chocolate. Orange oil is high in limonene, a terpene associated with up lifting and energetic responses.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
We, mostly I, lol, do a lot of medibles. 2 that I take daily are capsules. A cbd cap in the morning and a thc/cbd cap at night.

At other times I like medibles that you can increase or decrease the amounts of. Honey butter is one we like and another is chocolates we made at a moderate strength. 2 chocolates would be a pretty high dose and one would be obviously less, or more appropriate for day time.

A trick I found for different dose caps is you can start filling capsules with your strongest oil, and then dilute your blend with more carrier oil to make capsules of lower potency without doing another batch. Allows me to make "night caps" and lower dose "pain manangement"

Most of our medibles are made from a winterized rso that is roughly 25% cbd, sometimes I use rosin, but most of the time I add cbd's. I think it rounds out the experience and I find it more enjoyable.

Lately ive been adding edible orange oil to the mix. It works real well in the chocolates. About 15 drops per cup of chocolate. Orange oil is high in limonene, a terpene associated with up lifting and energetic responses.

Very nice! Another trick I like to do is add in some fresh non-decarbed rosin to my activated oil: the THCA works on many of the ailments as CBD which is very handy for getting different benefits from the same material.

I even infused a fresh orange peel into the carrier oil once for the same effects as you are going for!

chaos_theory

The Dude abides
I have had some recommendations from others who do raw health smoothies that taste real grassy to use fresh lemon juice/lemons and ginger to mask the taste a bit.

Also +1 on the THCA if you can experiment with that as well. We have had promising results with that in our edibles and creams.

MinnBobber

I have had some recommendations from others who do raw health smoothies that taste real grassy to use fresh lemon juice/lemons and ginger to mask the taste a bit.

Also +1 on the THCA if you can experiment with that as well. We have had promising results with that in our edibles and creams.

Thanks, lemon and ginger sound promising. ?? Maybe extract into 170 F light cream, strain the plant material, and then green tea with lemon and ginger? Cbd tea, heavy on the cream.

Would love to be trying THCa too, absolutely, but way more expensive than my cbd flowers and hard to get, and not legal, hope that changes soon!

So only that minimal THC / THCa for now.

chaos_theory

The Dude abides
That actually sounds really good! I personally would treat it like a strong green tea like that, think matcha or a Japanese sencha.

Might have to try the cream idea you got there. I order CBD online to get some deals to make tinctures, salves and MCT oil so totally understand.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Thanks, lemon and ginger sound promising. ?? Maybe extract into 170 F light cream, strain the plant material, and then green tea with lemon and ginger? Cbd tea, heavy on the cream.

Would love to be trying THCa too, absolutely, but way more expensive than my cbd flowers and hard to get, and not legal, hope that changes soon!

So only that minimal THC / THCa for now.

The main thing I disliked about the cream extraction is the relatively short shelf life. It did seem effective though bioavailability wise, something about natural liposomal encapsulation with the cream which is similar to what lecithin does.

Top Bottom