• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

CBD Concentrates (wax/rosin/shatter/hash/distillates)

hinglemccringleberry

FC doesn't seem complete without a thread dedicated to the ever-emerging market of CBD concentrates. I'm looking for the best there is. Low THC levels if possible.

The wax or shatter with added terpenes sounds intriguing. But I thought it would be best to consult the FC community before I start buying things. It's my understanding that hemp derived wax without added terpenes tastes blah. So I found these products:

https://www.chakraxtracts.com/products/high-terpene-slab/?variant=15682219376683

https://stevesgoods.com/cbd-concentrates/cbd-pineapple-express/

Tweedle farms also has some interesting looking hemp wax, also with added terps. A few of them on their site get poor reviews for tasting weird, or not like how it's supposed to taste, but the Tangie got a really good review. And I like how their stuff is made from their distillate, so no solvents.. But with the spotty reviews about the taste, my guess is that there's a hit and miss nature with these products right now. (or perhaps the added terps is the real issue)

I'm also fairly uneducated.. is there such a thing as hemp rosin? What about bubble hash? Would like to hear anyone's experiences with it or any of the above. I've got my finger on the trigger for purchasing my first wax pen, and it's for the sole purpose of puffing on this type of product. CBD flower is great, but I have to vape a large amount in 1 sitting just to feel any effects. And I don't own any vapes that are suitable for big long sessions (THC flower gets me fully medicated in just 3-4 hits, so I only own "microdosing" vapes). This is where I'm hoping CBD concentrates can come in and fulfill that need conveniently on top of giving me lots of flavor. I have no interest in THC concentrates.

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,

MikeRotchHertz

Asheville extracts seems to be what everyone is into now.

Today I saw revel valley had a sale so I picked up some of their terp sauce and they have cbd isolate for $5 a gram

I like to mix these in with regular concentrates sometimes. Has a nice flavor change

MikeRotchHertz,

hinglemccringleberry

I find that FC in general is just not that into concentrates.

I like the broad spectrum hemp distillates with CBG, CBD, THC, etc. and hemp/cannabis derived terpenes from the hemp barn.
Actually I just realized that I should have posted this in the concentrates forum.
Mods - can you relocate the thread?

hinglemccringleberry,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I have a small jar of CBD isolate in the powdered form that has been in a room temp drawer for around 2 years. Does the dry isolate lose its potency and effectiveness over time?

I've been getting some anxiety lately from my concentrate hits. Thought I would sprinkle a little CBD powder on each fresh dab to smooth the effects. I like the idea of the isolate not changing the flavor of the live resin I'm using.

Last edited:

Rab

Have you thought about trying out some flowers instead? It just might be an idea, if you have never tried it before. Taking a dab on your first ever time seems like overkill when a vape from some buds or something less potent might be all you need, CBD wise. Cheaper too.
- Edit, nevermind, I neglected that you have already owned it for a while and suggested a small amount, it's late haha.

Rab,
Top Bottom