Carb-Bubble-Spinner caps-where do you place yours when hot?

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
As the title says, I'm looking to see how and where you put a hot carb cap right after you dab...looking for better ideas than I have below.
Right now I'm using an 18mm male flower bowl turned joint side up and I let it sit there to cool.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Quartz Pi 30mm bubble cap has a large enough base ring at the top so I can set it on the table upside down without issue... Plenty stable as long as you don't knock it over lol

710 coils and 510 mod both sell little 3D printed cube that can hold them as well, I've seen fancy wood ones and resin ones too...

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
Ya I've seen those, the Glob-Mobs are nice. I've seen a bunch on Etsy that are just plastic, no good for heat. Some are plastic with a silicone o-ring, and one guy there, ascendingtom, makes them with a full silicone insert for $10 a piece.

I was wanting to see if there are some other methods, kinda like I do with the upside down bowl, lol.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Ya I've seen those, the Glob-Mobs are nice. I bunch on Etsy that are just plastic, no good for heat. Some are plastic with a silicone o-ring, and one guy there, ascendingtom, makes them with a full silicone insert for $10 a piece.

I was wanting to see if there are some other methods, kinda like I do with the upside down bowl, lol.

Haha yeah I bet there's all sorts of DIY ideas! I think it's rush valley studios on IG that makes the wood ones, not cheap though, like $45? Burls... Probably can get cheaper from another woodmaker here I'm sure... Oh! Just get these ceramic toothbrush holders:

Last edited:

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
This is what I was talking about that I do currently
puSQWd2.jpg

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I got a couple of these as part of a large discounted 4/20 purchase recently for my more preferred caps:
But I also use cheapo flipped over shorty reducing adapters, too... :tup:

Top Bottom