• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

CAPSTONE ONE hybrid Vaporizer

justcametomind

It doesn't look so good to me, larger battery but quite similar to Healthy Rips Force, which I liked at first but then realized I didn't. I loved and still love my Fury 2 (and Fierce later) and that's the reason I gave this one a try.
Its mouthpiece clogged fast, had a too wide of a chamber and vapor production was not on par with the devices of the same era, let alone the devices we have today, 2/3 years later.
HR discontinued it in no time while is still upgrading the Fury line.
Force Thread: https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/healthy-rips-force.24566/
Seems like the design is common to many other vapes and this is the relative thread, where perhaps also this Capstone should be:

justcametomind,

floribud

Does this thing have any sort of cooling in the vaporpath? Looks kind of like a straight shot into the mouthpiece... and then a bend. Seem like the vapor might get pretty hot. Anything out today, should have some sort of attempt at cooling the vapor to distinguish itself from other hybrid vapes.

floribud,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Anything out today, should have some sort of attempt at cooling the vapor
I am the opposite, I don't want vapes that take extra maintenance due to cooling stems robbing goodies, if a vape is too hot for you, turn it down a bit and enjoy the experience for longer. :2c:
Seems like the design is common to many other vapes and this is the relative thread
The Mighty could be in that thread too if it wasn't full of aluminium, the Capstone should not be in with those vapes.:2c:

LesPlenty,
Reactions: FlyingLow

PPN

Volute of Vapor
About the Fenix/Force talk, I tested the Og unit by Fenix a while ago and honnestly it wasn't bad, the vapor was very smooth. A few months ago I got a Fenix Plus which is the latest version of the OG Fenix, except the glass mp there is no noticeable difference but vapor is still smooth and there is definitively some convection going here! It's not a bad call but my friends doesn't seems to appreciate this design (in fact they don't like anything "big" in their mind).
I don't know anything about the Capstone but I agree it looks based on the same design.

PPN,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I got one of the new version Capstone One and the mouthpiece has been changed.
From this,
1623638563999.png

To this,
1623638751754.png

The new straw-type mouthpiece is horrible, thick shake bad. Luckily the outer shell of my 2017M slides into the silicon perfectly,
1623639000255.jpg
1623639000249.jpg
The top unit attaches to the main body like a Mighty with a twist lock..
I had to do 2x battery worth of 260c (concentrate mode but full temp control) to get rid of the robot fart which has disappeared altogether and now has great flavor.
The unit ran for over an hour at 260c so a huge battery as indicated.
It also comes with the best dosing capsules I have seen, 1x concentrate & 1x flower,
1623639849032.jpgFastish heat-up around 1 minute to decent vapor, haptic feedback and it also has sensors that tell if the unit is not being moved for 30 seconds that will drop the temp by 50c after 90 seconds of no use the unit will switch off to save battery and material.
The session time can also be altered between 4 and 8 mins, 2x 8 min sesh at 200c finishes a bowl nicely.
Best thing is the price...US$80 delivered, I hope the original mouthpiece becomes available, I will buy another unit just to get it!

Edit, forgot to add the Fury2 WPA also fits the top part nicely,
1623651445683.jpg

Attachments

• 1623639537478.png
    1623639537478.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Top Bottom