Cannavapo

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
How Retro is that ?! Verdampfer jar meets Vrip Heatgun setup ,It is handmade,but IMO overpriced for what it is..(The big jar is 20 euro more than the small one,lol :D...)I am just posting it to enrich the database. Vaping with heatgun is noisy as hell,but so is the Volcano,so i guess someone might like it. Haha that inscription reminds me of Coca Cola font.
cropped-Header-kompleet.jpg

INSTRUCTIONS​

How to use your CannaVapo
(voor Nederlandse gebruiksaanwijzing PDF klik hier )
1. Fill the jar with water up to the orange marker
2. Put one screen in the head (top down)
3. Add your favorite herbs
4. Put the second screen in the head (top up)
5. Turn on the heat-gun in position 2
5. Set the temp on 180, 190 or 200 degrees C
6. Wait until the set temp stops flashing
7. Put the heat-gun in the CannaVapo head and fill
the vape-bag (half vape-bag for 1-2 persons, full
vape-bag for 3-4 persons)
8. Switch off the heat-gun and take it out (HOT!!!)
9. Vape and share worlds best

Attention!
1. Use your CannaVapo in a responsible way
2. NEVER blow into the CannaVapo when the heat-
gun is on as the water will hit the electricity in your

heat-gun
3. Change the water every day, the vape-bag every
week, and clean your CannaVapo every month with
warm water and detergent
Thank you!

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
Interesting idea but it way too expensive for what it is. €399 for the big one!
At this price I was expecting the metal to be titanium but it's aluminum.
The heat gun worth €128 is insane, I can get one for way less anywhere. Why not use a less expensive one?
They are way too greedy for what it is, I get they want it to look nice but it's raising the price of the vape for something not a lot of people are gonna care.
If I use a heat gun on a vape I don't really care about what the vape looks like because it's not gonna erase the fact that I'm using a damn heat gun on a vape, no way to make this look nice and fancy in the living room.
Slash the price on this thing and you have a nice homemade volcano type of vape that might appeal to some but don't try to make this a luxury item because for that price I can get one of the top vaporizers in the industry and the experience isn't even gonna be close.

blackstone

The heat gun worth €128 is insane, I can get one for way less anywhere. Why not use a less expensive one?

The reason the Volcano maker went with a diaphragm air pump and seperate heater at that time was because the heat gun he had would shed carcinogenic particles into the vapor from consuming the brushes in the fan motor.
I hope this maker has thought that part through.
Maybe it would explain using an expensive one? But anyone using one of these should probably find that part out first.

nickb

SSV w/ Standard HC, LSV HC, thermovape all,
LoL $480 is that serious,, I'd expect to see some thick ass vapor from that device for that kind of cash

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Yeah, this is old-school tech.

I don't mind old-school tech, but it should be cheap. Not like this.

Ramahs,
Reactions: rschlade
Top Bottom