CannaHoney for fast action and "solubility".

WalkOfLight

I followed this recipe sorta.
for reference-
-3/4 oz of very strong heavy indica tincture (mostly evaporated prior)
-2.25G sativa blend FECO
-about 5g powdered sunflower lecithin. (I used the same brand depicted but powdered not liquid.)
-1 tsp of MCT oil.
Heated on induction at 150 in mason jar/double boiler until dissolved as showing in recipe.
I added all the honey quickly and then mixed as close to 5 every 15 as I could.
Cooked for 2 hours and 41 minutes at 150 degrees.
My guess is 104mg per tsp ish. But so far its dissolved in whatever I want. No shit. Its "bound" to a sugar and "disappeared".

shredder

I followed this recipe sorta.
for reference-
-3/4 oz of very strong heavy indica tincture (mostly evaporated prior)
-2.25G sativa blend FECO
-about 5g powdered sunflower lecithin. (I used the same brand depicted but powdered not liquid.)
-1 tsp of MCT oil.
Heated on induction at 150 in mason jar/double boiler until dissolved as showing in recipe.
I added all the honey quickly and then mixed as close to 5 every 15 as I could.
Cooked for 2 hours and 41 minutes at 150 degrees.
My guess is 104mg per tsp ish. But so far its dissolved in whatever I want. No shit. Its "bound" to a sugar and "disappeared".

I made something similar using maple syrup instead of honey. I mostly use it in Kool aid, or a Kool aid type drink, and occasionally on food.

One draw back on food, like pancakes, is that it does have a weed taste. In a drink you barely notice any weed taste.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I basically use the same formula. I just made a quart of infused honey.

- 8 grams of decarbed concentrate @ 80% THC (800 mg THC/gram) Total: 6,400mg THC
- 8 grams of liquid sunflower lecithin (lecithin is an 'emulsifier' - suspends fats and oils in water: increases 'bioavailability').
- 32 oz (64 tablespoons) of raw honey (1 quart)

I decarbed concentrate and added lecithin; mixed well. Heated honey in 160 degree water bath: mixed in concentrate/lecithin mixture with immersion blender.

A tablespoon of infused honey at 100 mgs in boiling water with a few drops of food grade lemon or orange oil makes a soothing evening beverage. The THC doesn't float to top: it's 'emulsified' throughout the beverage.

Last edited:

shredder

I basically use the same formula. I just made a quart of infused honey.

- 8 grams of decarbed concentrate @ 80% THC (800 mg THC/gram) Total: 6,400mg THC
- 8 grams of liquid sunflower lecithin (lecithin is an 'emulsifier' - suspends fats and oils: increases 'bioavailability').
- 32 oz (64 tablespoons) of raw honey (1 quart)

I decarbed concentrate and added lecithin; mixed well. Heated honey in 160 degree water bath: mixed in concentrate/lecithin mixture with immersion blender.

A tablespoon of infused honey at 100 mgs in boiling water with a few drops of food grade lemon or orange oil make a soothing evening beverage. The THC doesn't float to top: it's 'emulsified' throughout the beverage.

If I ever use up my infused maple syrup I'll give honey a try. I wanna try sugar sometime too.

I used decarbed rosin in maple syrup. I think feco would have tasted less weedy. I made it too strong (for us) and eventually tripled the volume of maple syrup. So it does separate in the fridge, but about 15 seconds in the microwave and a quick shake mixes it up for use. I store it in squeeze kechup bottles.

Top Bottom