Cannabis use linked to epigenetic changes

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
seems most of the scam texts I get on my cell often have links containing tinyurl , don't think I'll be clicking this one either

Bad Dog,

florduh

Here's a link to the full study.

It appears to only focus on smoking cannabis. They even mention that the epigenetic changes were similar to those observed from smoking tobacco. So I wonder if the lesson is, inhaling combustion byproducts of any kind leads to DNA methylation?

Investigations into marijuana use via other routes of administration (e.g., edibles, pills, vaping) may provide novel additional insights, including the latter, which was not present during the timepoints in the current study but is becoming more widely used.

Bad Dog

Frankly I have more concerns about plastic water bottles than whatever weed is doing to me. Clear plastic is clear cause they mix in artificial estrogen, whatever that’s possibly doing to people prob is a bigger problem and people are exposed to that there whole life, than my weed giving me issues lol

Bad Dog,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
seems most of the scam texts I get on my cell often have links containing tinyurl , don't think I'll be clicking this one either

Tinyurl isn't bad in and of itself. I use it to shorten links I share with other people all the time. That and bit.ly. I use them both to shorten links I want to share.

Ramahs,
Reactions: Bad Dog

Bad Dog

Tinyurl isn't bad in and of itself. I use it to shorten links I share with other people all the time. That and bit.ly. I use them both to shorten links I want to share.
Yeah the service is fine and legit but pretty much every scam text that pops into my inbox has tinyurl within the link they are hoping you click. To many scammers use the tiny service so I just don’t trust any link with that in it, better safe than sorry for me

Bad Dog,
Top Bottom