Cannabis May Reduce Deadly COVID-19

Ben Derover

This month, researchers from the University of Nebraska and the Texas Biomedical Research Institute are recommending more research into how cannabis-derived CBD might help treat dangerous lung inflammation from the novel coronavirus. The authors detailed the evidence for how cannabis’ anti-inflammatory powers may help in a peer reviewed article in this month’s issue of Brain, Behavior, and Immunity.

In the article, researchers explain that “recent reports have suggested that acute infection is associated with a cytokine superstorm, which contributes to the symptoms of fever, cough, muscle pain.” These extreme instances of inflammation can lead to severe pneumonia which clog up the lungs, make breathing difficult or impossible. So, one of the important strategies that scientists are studying in the fight against COVID-19 is reducing inflammation.

Ben Derover

I will be out of Quarantine tomorrow. I vapped anyway and it expanded my lungs bronchialdilation (?spl) it helped me cough up lung cookies. It did not cause any problems. It helped me. Do it at your own risk.

Last edited:

vapirtoo

Hey bendy
Real scientific research!
Peer reviewed!
Some really hopeful info.
I have to reread that research, but wow looks exciting!

Top Bottom