Cannabis lab analyst AmA

A very good friend of mine works as a laboratory analyst for a cannabis testing lab in the EU.

We were talking about her job one day and I mentioned that people often have questions about the testing side and she said she could explain some things so I suggested sort of a AskMeAnything type of topic here on FC.

If anyone has a question, just write it here. I'll collect the questions on Thursday and I'll get her responses next weekend.

Obviously I'm asking you to respect her anonimity so questions such as which lab/country etc won't be answered.

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
What are the terps with the incense aroma and did they find them in any strains?

We could hear about THCV : Do they test for it, do they find it. What strains ? :razz:
Or any other strain info such as strains with both THC and CBD in good amounts, would be interesting .

Haze Mister,

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Thanks for organising this, it should be very interesting...

I'd be interested to know how often there are contaminants, and what they most often are.

Do they test for heavy metals and how often is that a problem in Europe.

Does she find evidence of growers processing harvested product before testing to be able to pass, i.e. a peroxide wash or similar.

Cheebsy,
Top Bottom