Cannabis inhalers?

Boxman

Has anyone here had any experience with these:

mj_benefits_of_cannabis_inhalers-min-1.jpg

... they're just like those asthma inhalers except it's weed. :) I like the idea of sending the cannabis directly into the lungs without the need for hot vapor. It seems like this would be the ultimate way to vape (from a health standpoint).

I'm very curious about these. Besides some articles on the internet, no one's really talking about weed inhalers and there's little in the way of product reviews, user impressions, etc.

Thoughts?

Boxman,

Kins

Interesting. I'm thinking they are way too new to be popular yet. Only 2 companies make them from what I've read.

Kins,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Well there is a CBD inhaler in the pharmacy across the street since January 2020 ,at least in EU i think there are more than a few brands. That being said if you feel like inhaling PG/PEG ,that is your thing :). Those are cold spray e-cigs in my book .. :))
https://www.shopcbdkratom.com/products/cannapresso-cbd-water-5-pack :D :D THis one says it uses water ,but is it only water ,lol.

PurZorb® Micellized Broad Spectrum Cannabinoids

Dehydrated Ethyl Alcohol (EtOH)

Oleic Acid

Green Tea, Mint, Lime, and Stevia Extracts (Mojito Mint) or Green Tea, Orange, Vanilla, and Stevia Extracts (Dreamsicle)

KOI CBD LLC Proprietary Blend

Pharmaceutical Grade HFA 134a Tetrafluoroethane Propellant (Thats the stuff in air dusters and is ozone unfriendly)

Last edited:
Abysmal Vapor,
Top Bottom