Cannabis and sleep problem

MinnBobber

Hi, my wife has a blood cancer deal going on and her meds seem to make it difficult to get decent sleep.
She is not keen on trying cannabis but I think it could help a lot.

My thing is 99% vaping flower which would be no go for her.
… me thinks gummies 30 minutes before bed but what kind of THC/CBD mix would be best?

Thanks for any insight / recommendations!

MinnBobber,

PeteyS

You can try the gummies at first and possibly edibles. Once you establish a base line it would be best to move over to tinctures to get the doses.
No calories, sugar or preservatives in the tinctures, its the cleanest and most accurate way to get medicated.

Haveth

Accessory Maker
You could try to find some gummies that have CBN in them. I've used them before and they definitely help with sleep. My girlfriend is not a big cannabis user but she enjoys the sleep gummies from time to time.
I second this, many people I know, who are actually non-cannabis users, have become gummy eaters for sleeping at night. I would even recommend trying powders for water or a warm tea before bed!

edibles like gummies are a great alternative to vaping or smoking flower. the right THC/CBD mix depends on individual tolerance and preferences. CBD can help with anxiety and sleep issues, while THC can also aid sleep but may have psychoactive effects. it's important to start with a low dosage, consult with a healthcare professional, and buy from a reputable source. Good luck!

Artrix Global,
Reactions: MinnBobber
Top Bottom