Canadian Cannabis News

blackstone

After legalization, cannabis use is higher​

I wonder if they are aware that other countries with draconian shithole drug policies are now helping Canada to use some of it!:

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Best stuff I've ever had in many many years as a weed user I've gotten for the last three years up in Nova Scotia on my way to Newfoundland. Why can't I bring it across the border to legal Maine or Mass or not illegal NH(where I actually live.) I'd be happy to declare it, like liquor, and pay any tax. Anyways, a couple of grams, which should be the personal exemption, like my 24 beers that I take up. Why can't the company, which is the first certified organic grower in Canada and has a thousand koi! to provide their raw product with growth, export their product to Maine or Mass. Great company, I believe woman owned. It doesn't make sense.

Polarbearboy,

chimpybits

Best stuff I've ever had in many many years as a weed user I've gotten for the last three years up in Nova Scotia on my way to Newfoundland. Why can't I bring it across the border to legal Maine or Mass or not illegal NH(where I actually live.) I'd be happy to declare it, like liquor, and pay any tax. Anyways, a couple of grams, which should be the personal exemption, like my 24 beers that I take up. Why can't the company, which is the first certified organic grower in Canada and has a thousand koi! to provide their raw product with growth, export their product to Maine or Mass. Great company, I believe woman owned. It doesn't make sense.
Well could it be that cannabis is illegal federally in USA? :doh:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
macbill,
  • Sad
Reactions: Adobewan

Gunky

The first legal Vancouver pot shops opened 5 years ago. Some owners say business isn't booming

Many private retailers complain they're being undercut by government-operated B.C. Cannabis Stores (BCCS), which offer razor-thin, unsustainable margins.

A 15-per-cent wholesale markup on cannabis products charged to retailers by B.C.'s Liquor and Cannabis Regulation Branch (LCRB) continues to eat away at profit margins.
I have fond memories of buying black market weed on the street in Gastown in Vancouver! There was always somebody around and the stuff was generally quite good.

Top Bottom