• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Can Pot Treat Cancer Without The Devastating Effects of Chemotherapy?

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Can Pot Treat Cancer Without The Devastating Effects of Chemotherapy?

http://www.alternet.org/drugs/can-p...UWum&rd=1&src=newsletter694348&t=5&paging=off

Research shows THC and other compounds found only in marijuana don't just soothe symptoms; they can shrink tumors and slow the spread of cancer.
August 10, 2012

storyimages_californiamarijuanafield.jpg

Editor's Note: The following is an excerpt from Acid Dreams author Martin A. Lee's new book Smoke Signals: A Social History of Marijuana -- Medical, Recreational, and Scientific (Simon and Schuster, 2012):

Peer-reviewed scientific studies in several countries show THC and other compounds found only in marijuana are effective not only for cancer symptom management (pain, nausea, loss of appetite, fatigue, and so on), but they confer a direct antitumoral effect as well.

Animal experiments conducted by Manuel Guzmán at Madrid’s Complutense University in the late 1990s revealed that a synthetic cannabinoid injected directly into a malignant brain tumor could eradicate it. Reported in Nature Medicine, this remarkable finding prompted additional studies in Spain and elsewhere that confirmed the anticancer properties of marijuana-derived compounds.

Guzmán’s team administered pure THC via a catheter into the tumors of nine hospitalized patients with glioblastoma (an aggressive form of brain cancer) who had failed to respond to standard therapies. This was the first clinical trial assessing the antitumoral action of cannabinoids on human beings, and the results, published in the British Journal of Cancer, were very promising. THC treatment was associated with significantly reduced tumor cell proliferation in all test subjects.

Guzmán and his colleagues found that THC and its synthetic emulators selectively killed tumor cells while leaving healthy cells unscathed. No Big Pharma chemotherapy drugs could induce apoptosis (cell death) in cancer cells without trashing the whole body. Up to 90 percent of advanced cancer patients suffer cognitive dysfunction from “chemo brain,” a common side effect of corporate cancer meds that indiscriminately destroy brain matter, whereas cannabinoids are free-radical scavengers that protect brain tissue and stimulate brain cell growth.

There is mounting evidence that cannabinoids may “represent a new class of anticancer drugs that retard cancer growth, inhibit angiogenesis [the formation of new blood vessels] and the metastatic spreading of cancer cells,” according to the scientific journal Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry. Studies from scientists around the world have documented the anticancer properties of cannabinoid compounds for various malignancies, including (but not limited to):

• Prostate cancer. Researchers at the University of Wisconsin found that the administration of the synthetic cannabinoid WIN-55,212–2, a CB-1and CB-2 agonist, inhibited prostate cancer cell growth and also induced apoptosis.

•Colon cancer. British researchers demonstrated that THC triggers cell death in tumors of the colon, the second leading cause of cancer deaths in the United States.

• Pancreatic cancer. Spanish and French scientists determined that cannabinoids selectively increased apoptosis in pancreatic cell lines and reduced the growth of tumor cells in animals, while ignoring normal cells.

• Breast cancer. Scientists at the Pacific Medical Centers in San Francisco found that THC and other plant cannabinoids inhibited human breast cancer cell proliferation and metastasis and shrank breast cancer tumors. 1.3 million women worldwide are diagnosed yearly with breast cancer and a half million succumb to the disease.

• Cervical cancer. German researchers at the University of Rostock reported that THC and a synthetic cannabinoid suppressed the invasion of human cervical carcinoma into surrounding tissues by stimulating the body’s production of TIMP-1, a substance that helps healthy cells resist cancer.

• Leukemia. Investigators at St. George’s University and Bartholomew’s Hospital in London found that THC acts synergistically with conventional antileukemia therapies to enhance the effectiveness of anti-cancer agents in vitro (in a test tube or petri dish). Scientists had previously shown that THC and cannabidiol were both potent inducers of apoptosis in leukemic cell lines.

• Stomach cancer. According to Korean researchers at the Catholic Uni- versity in Seoul, WIN-55,212–2, the synthetic cannabinoid, reduced the proliferation of stomach cancer cells.

• Skin carcinoma. Spanish researchers noted that the administration of synthetic cannabinoids “induced a considerable growth inhibition of malignant tumors” on the skin of mice.

• Cancer of the bile duct. The administration of THC inhibits bile-duct cancer cell proliferation, migration, and invasion and induces biliary cancer cell apoptosis, according to experiments conducted at Rangsit University in Patum Thani, Thailand.

• Lymphoma, Hodgkin’s and Kaposi’s sarcoma. Researchers at the University of South Florida ascertained that THC thwarts the activation and replication of the gamma herpes virus. This virus increases a person’s chances of developing cancers such as Hodgkin’s, non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, and Kaposi’s sarcoma.

• Liver cancer. Italian scientists at the University of Palermo found that a synthetic cannabinoid caused programmed cell death in liver cancer.

• Lung cancer. Harvard University scientists reported that THC cuts tumor growth in common lung cancer in half and “significantly reduces the ability of the cancer to spread.” Lung cancer is the number one cancer killer in the world. More Americans die of lung cancer each year than any other type of cancer.

vap999

To simply answer the basic question. No. Cannabis cannot treat human cancer (until there is a rationale or understanding as to why/how it would work, and confirmatory controlled clinical trials). The diverse testing reported mostly cites "inhibition," "reducing proliferation," etc. All very nice, good to show that that the stuff is not inherently harmful, maybe has cancer prevention utility, etc. But these are weak results in terms of indicating efficacy against actual human tumors. What's needed, what you want to see discussed in experimental literature, is highly potent tumor cell-specific cytotoxicity (killing) and resulting tumor eradication or drastic shrinkage.

These weak data (by standards of what's needed for an effective anti-tumor drug) would rule out the natural product (vs. highly-purified isolates or more likely, synthetic versions) being a candidate for development and testing as a cancer treatment (chemotherapy drug).

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
To simply answer the basic question. No. Cannabis cannot treat human cancer (until there is a rationale or understanding as to why/how it would work, and confirmatory controlled clinical trials).

Respectfully, I don't believe anyone can say definitely "no" just because the gov't prohibits research and says it has no medical value.

Vicki,

vap999

Respectfully, I don't believe anyone can say definitely "no" just because the gov't prohibits research and says it has no medical value.
I qualified my "no" as a simple (yes/not-type) answer to the basic question -- "Can Pot Treat Cancer?" I presume everyone agrees it lacks "The Devastating Effects of Chemotherapy," the second part of the question.

Would you answer 'yes?' If so, can Cannabis cure cancer, what types and with what regimens? Is there anecdotal, epidemiological and/or clinical evidence it is useful for treatment, e.g., are cancer patients that start Cannabis use surviving significantly longer than non-users?

Now if you want to redefine cancer treatment way more indirectly or holistically, including treating symptoms (vs. tumors), e.g., helping fight depression and pain, improving mood and hunger/diet, etc., then the answer would be 'yes.'

I see little in the text suggesting the types of pharmacological activities with natural Cannabis products needed to kill and eradicate human tumors, which is what I presume is minimally needed to be considered useful for cancer treatment. The evidence presented shows potential for cancer prevention, not treatment. Cannabis in too inherently non-toxic to be useful against established tumors.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I respectfully disagree with you. You cannot say it can or it can't cure cancer because the gov't will not allow any good research to be done, so there is no proof either way. You are merely speculating, as is this article.

djonkoman

you say that it's only inhibition etc, but bot these citations and pthers I've read mention specific apoptosis of cancerous cells.
anecdotal evidence is also present, for example look at rick simpson, and some youtubevids referring to rick simpson. even some newspapers around here gave some, albeit not strong, anecdotal evdidence. a frmer boss off a coffeeshop, I think in amsterdam, died of braincancer a few years back, a newspaperaticle about it reported that after losing his coffeeshop he couldn't afford to smoke much weed anymore, and that he likely had the tumor for longer but it was supressed by his weedsmoking(not very strong since it's only speculative and only about inhibition of the cancer, but on the other hand it's about just smoked weed, and reported by a national newspaper, wich usually aren't quick to report anything shedding a positive light on weed)

djonkoman,
Reactions: Vicki

vap999

I respectfully disagree with you. You cannot say it can or it can't cure cancer because the gov't will not allow any good research to be done, so there is no proof either way. You are merely speculating, as is this article.
Vicki:

Again, you're rephrasing what I stated, but let's try to avoid parsing each others words. Mine is a pharmacological perspective and includes having worked in areas including cancer therapeutics screening and development and chemical carcinogenicity and chemoprevention studies. Perhaps, as a herbalist you see things differently.

I can state my opinion that natural Cannabis (vs. purified single-agent components) simply lacks needed potent and selective cytotoxic (cell killing) activity against human tumors; and thus there is no indication of utility for cancer chemotherapy. And I don't need more information or studies to conclude this. For Cannabis to have efficacy against tumors, the hardest types of cells to kill, would require it have potent biological activities (other than human psycho-activity), which we all know it lacks. In many respects, its inherent safety results in it lacking anti-tumor potential.

What is your short/simple answer? Do you believe Cannabis can treat cancer? If so, what types of cancer; what Cannabis regimens; what epidemiological, clinical or even just anecdotal evidence is there? Otherwise, what types of "good research" do you want to see done that the gov't doesn't allow?

vap999,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Vicki:

Again, you're rephrasing what I stated, but let's try to avoid parsing each others words. Mine is a pharmacological perspective and includes having worked in areas including cancer therapeutics screening and development and chemical carcinogenicity and chemoprevention studies. Perhaps, as a herbalist you see things differently.

I can state my opinion that natural Cannabis (vs. purified single-agent components) simply lacks needed potent and selective cytotoxic (cell killing) activity against human tumors; and thus there is no indication of utility for cancer chemotherapy. And I don't need more information or studies to conclude this. For Cannabis to have efficacy against tumors, the hardest types of cells to kill, would require it have potent biological activities (other than human psycho-activity), which we all know it lacks. In many respects, its inherent safety results in it lacking anti-tumor potential.

What is your short/simple answer? Do you believe Cannabis can treat cancer? If so, what types of cancer; what Cannabis regimens; what epidemiological, clinical or even just anecdotal evidence is there? Otherwise, what types of "good research" do you want to see done that the gov't doesn't allow?

ANY research would be a good start. You are entitled to your opinion, but your opinion sounds an awful lot like the gov't and Pharmaceutical companies that say it just has no medical value. I believe you are 100% wrong because you have never done any research either. Until there is more research, neither you nor I can say for certain one way or the other. Speculation is not proof, it's an opinion.

Vicki,

bigtvapes

I'm doing a bit of my own reading, as you should too. Hit up google scholar. If you don't know which peer reviewed medical journals to trust then do a search for THAT and make your own, informed opinion on the issue.

The guy who wrote this book is simply bringing awareness to the possibility this might work. There are questions of course. For one, I'd like to read his research but I'm sure he provides a comprehensive works cited sections of his book.

In cancer research the issue isn't "What can shrink a tumor?" There's a lot of factors in place, but to keep it simple a lot of things can shrink a tumor. The problem is they usually don't do it fast enough. And the ones that do lead to serious side effects to the body. So I'm not going to argue points made by a book I didn't fully read, but ultimately if it worked fast enough and didn't have the harmful side effects of current cancer treatment it's this simple: Doctors would use it.

bigtvapes,

nicelytoasted

Vaked Chemist
Actually, some of the studies that I've read are showing that cannabinoids may be able to kill certain types of cancer cells by regulating the vascular endothelial growth factor (vegF) of the cancer cells only, thus choking off their own blood supply. The cannas seem to act almost like hormones with their specific signalling abilities in the body. More towards regulation and balance, though.

Now this was only done in mice cells and human cells in vitro, and the results are preliminary at best. I wish I could link to those studies, but I lost my hard drive recently, taking some good study references with it...

Am I saying MJ cures cancer? Nope. But I would say that studies such as these are quite encouraging and may one day end up showing us how powerful all cannas actually are, in our body, by going after the causes and not the symptoms like traditional pharma drugs. It's unfortunate we know so little about how these things work.

Perhaps, someday.

nicelytoasted,

bigtvapes

I don't understand how cannabis specifically attacks cancer cell growth and not other cell growth.

Either way I'm not going to argue as I have never read any studies on the that specific issue so I don't really have an informed opinion on it. I rest assured in this: If it works they'll use it. No disease is treated more desperately and more open mindedly than cancer. They'll literally try ANYTHING. I think a productive and intelligent exchange of ideas on this issue even at our level can only be a good thing.

I have been skeptical of marijuana and it's health effects because there is A LOT of bad information out there which people seem to want to believe. There's just a huge segment of marijuana users who believe it's not bad for them at all and only good things come from it's use. I used to argue and fight, but I don't anymore. People can believe what they want as can I. So because I remain skeptical doesn't mean I maintain this steadfast "IT DOESNT WORK EVER!" mentality to it. If it works it works. I don't argue with people smarter than me so if I read some good studies I will definitely have a change of heart. I'm gonna do some reading... when I'm not vaked ;-)

bigtvapes,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/cam/cannabis/healthprofessional/page4

report about THC / CBD / Apoptosis / anti-tumor effects in a mouse study

I mean you could argue it's "only mice" but shit, we test everything on them...and I've seen numerous different reports/videos on different peoples cancer/tumors being reduced and disappearing along with their need of chemo after using cannabis oil to supplement their treatment.

www.cashhydefoundation.com - great example...its a toddler with a brain tumor who was on like 8 different drugs before his father snuck him cannabis oil

- shona banda (woman with Crohn's who uses cannabis oil to greatly increase her quality of life)

- guy with skin cancer using "rick simpson oil" method, has video diary of his nose being returned to normal after using the oil

- then Raw cannabis as a "vegetable" for everyday consumption prevent disease and cancer and increase overall health (the woman in this video has a pretty amazing story)

----

I'm with vicki on this one, I think there's enough evidence out there to say Cannabis is quite possibly one of our best resources available to fight and prevent cancer, especially as an alternative to radiation therapy.
I personally was rather skeptical before I saw many of these videos but these people have no reason to lie about their experiences with it and even if its not a "cure" it should be mandatory medicine for people with these problems.

bigtvapes

It's not illegal federally. Cannabis is given medically all around the country, even in some states where it's not legal to dispense. It is still legalized as a prescription pharmaceutical in most states. I know doctors give synthetic cannabanoids in PA with a prescription, just like any other behind-the-counter drug.

It IS being looked at at least.

bigtvapes,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
But, the government makes it very difficult to do good research here in the United States, better testing is allowed in Europe.

A lot of doctor's have also been brainwashed that cannabis is bad, so that would be another reason they would push the Pharmaceutical options over the plant.

dorkus_molorkus

there is no money in it if peeps are able to medicate themselves at home by themselves.
big pharma NEEDS you to take a pill (literally). It suits the politicians, they can maintain a tough on drugs approach to garner votes & public support. (tough on drugs & tough on crime are 2 different things, and many get them confused, resulting in countless poor stoners lanquishing in prison amongst the murderers & rapists etc)

Big pharma throw heaps of $$$$ in donations at all the political parties just for them to at least maintain the staus quo. A slanted study here, a psychotic teenager there, lots of rhetoric regarding its so called 'gateway'potential and lets not forget the 'pot today is four trillion times stronger than pot in the 60's' and one joint is the equivilent of a dozen lobotomies.

throw in a good helping of god fearing rednecks who think a case of beer and smacking the ol lady around is a quiet friday night, but if you toke on a joint you're the fucking devil.

the middle class, medicating themsleves to death with hard liquor & prescription pills, but if you toke on a joint you're the devil too.

No one talks much about the prescription deaths & addiction rates. Hands up who knows someone abusing
prescription medicine? Jeepers, I have known many over the years. Currently, i know a very nice middle class couple where one is addicted to codine and the other is addicted to morphine. If she didnt tell me i would have never known.

who truly benefits from prohibition? Financially big pharma, law enforcement from the very bottom to the very top & the privatly run jails at the very least. (big $$$ in locking up the population apparantly)

politicians obtain votes by tough on drugs/ crime platforms, and we the populace where I think about 50% of the US popualtion have tried cannabis at least once in their lives (including a few presidents) have committed a crime.

Thats a lot of criminals, funny thing is I dont feel like a criminal & I always thought a crime had to have a victim? The only victim here is me, when the EDIT po-po kick my door in and drag my ass away to a cell over some goddamn weed that impoves my overall quality of life.

thank god we all live in a free society, and most importantly I thank god I have not yet become cynical. :brow:

@ Vicki-Im off tomorrow morning to support Tony Bowers for his court appearance, 2hr drive south in my poor old car. Fingers crossed for my little car to make the journey there & back.
I will let you know how it goes down for him. :tup:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
@ Vicki-Im off tomorrow morning to support Tony Bowers for his court appearance, 2hr drive south in my poor old car. Fingers crossed for my little car to make the journey there & back.
I will let you know how it goes down for him. :tup:

I'll keep you in my prayers that you make it there and back safely. :)

Yes, please let me know how things turn out for him. I've been thinking about him, along with others, that have been busted recently. Keeping them in prayers because no one should have to go through this over a God given plant. :(

flashover

Fucking Combustion Since 2006 / Health Canada MMAR
Dorkus, although I agree with much of your post, I disagree with "low life po-po". Don't hate the player, hate the game. Everyone hates a cop until they need them. Just my 2 cents.

flashover,

dorkus_molorkus

@flashover, when you have seen a copper go thru your ashtray & carpet on your floor looking for stem or a seed to bust you, all the while telling you that when they find said lowly crumb they will happily haul my ass of to jail sort of changes your point of view a bit.

when you see the terrible and low tactics employed to remove dangerous criminals like myself off the streets, but there is heaps violent crime rampant in my neighbourhood. a meth addict is quite a bit of hard work to arrest, but some poor schmo with 2 plants in his closet warrants his door kicked in, his dogs shot & his family traumatised & being told daddy is a criminal & he is going to jail for a long time.

Every single LEO views me as a criminal to be removed off the streets with exteme zeal. I am an unwilling combantant in the war on drugs, as far as I am concerned they fucking started it.

They dont reluctantly bust you, they dont apologise as they haul you away. they high 5 each other, and tell each other & themselves they have made a real difference today.

when I see LEO actually doing something other than radar traps, random breath tests & busting poor fucks like myself for weed, I may change my point of view.

They are as much to blame as any other party to this travesty. As human beings we are able to think for ourselves, if some bloke thinks that combing thru my carpet to find a seed while bragging how I'm going to jail no matter what because I am a criminal, what chance do i have of changing his mind?

none, nil, zilch.

Anyone who would happily send me off to jail because they think I am a criminal is my enemy. I am a good man with a family, I wish to be left alone & live my life peacefully. But I have to look over my shoulder everyday, I live in fear of my door being kicked in & what comes directly after that.

So, those that enjoy their job that much and have such a skewed view of the world & the people in it are low lives in my book.

and I guess will continue to be..........

But I hear what you are saying & I used to think the same way, but then I thought about it a bit more and this is the conclusion I came to. :peace:

and I certainly dont wish to cause any offence, I hope you are able to understand where I am coming from.

EDIT- In hindsight i have amended the post becuase I dont want 2 words to digress from the whole message I was trying to convey. but of course I will leave this post in its entirety just to confuse the shit out of everyone. lolz :D

this whole subject is far too important for my particular POV to derail any quality conversation.

peace my vapor brothers & sisters :peace:

flashover

Fucking Combustion Since 2006 / Health Canada MMAR
I do understand what you are saying, but I still think it's important not to generalize so much. I have no idea what it's like "down under", but LEO are just doing their job. If you have a problem with that, take it up with your politicians and lawmakers, not the men and women who are trying to just make a living.

You think radar traps and random breathe tests are pointless? :doh: And then you consider yourself a "poor fuck"?? You have a completely skewed view of reality, and I hope one day you realize this.

The law is the law, if you don't like the laws where you are then move somewhere where you can be a legal medicinal patient. So what if 50% of the population has tried it, look at alcohol abuse and the misery it costs society on a personal and economic level, and marijuana is one of the most abused drugs out there. I personally don't want to be out on the road with someone driving after smoking a joint, sorry not everyone has the tolerance required to do so.

I'll stop right here since this thread has been derailed enough, and just ignore you. I hope one day that you will change your viewpoint, because I used to share the same thoughts, but then I grew up. Just because some cops are assholes, and not very smart doesn't mean they are all, and they are DEFINITELY no "low lives" as you alluded to. That would be the equivalent of calling every single pot smoker a low life.

This forum is Fuck COMBUSTION, not Fuck LEO's or anyone else trying to just make a living. Yes, I do have "po-po" in my family, so may have a more informed view than people on the outside bitching and complaining about how they should do their jobs. I hope you're never hit by a drunk driver, or someone speeding, because I can tell you being in the emergency services myself, there are definitely more LEO's needed on the roads. Now excuse me while I try to shake the memory of your posts out of my mind, I had quite a busy night cutting out a child and mother out of a wreck caused by a drunk driver. It was Sat. night, i'm assuming your "enemies" were too busy arresting "poor fucks like you" and shooting their dogs looking for a stem or seed.

flashover,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
In defense of dorkus, I must say that police have NEVER helped me. These are the examples that made me not trust cops, ever.

I was 11 years old, and my mother was rip roaring drunk, as usual. She was beating me, as usual, but this time was worse. Not long before that she had even drank some rubbing alcohol, I could smell it on her breath. I just couldn't take anymore that night, so I called the police. We lived in a very small town with Barney Fife type cops.

Well, the police showed up. They took my mom out to the squad car, and kept her out there for about half an hour. Then, then let her back in the house!!!!! I told those cocksuckers how scared I was, and even showed them the knots on my head!! They let her come back in, didn't arrest her, and they LEFT ME THERE!!! (my Dad was working night shift when this happened) Can you imagine how bad it was for me after that?? She beat me for hours after that. I couldn't even trust the cops to protect me when I was a kid!! Rotten, good for nothing cops!!

Here is example number two:

I was married about 20 years ago. (divorced from him now) He was also an alcoholic, and abuser. One night he was extra drunk and extra abusive. He punched me in the chest, and knocked me into the pool. So, when I got out, I punched him in the mouth and busted his lip. Guess what he does? He goes inside and calls the police on ME! The police get there, talk to us both, and take me to jail!!!! Even though he had been beating me for HOURS! I sat in jail all night long, while my bruises got HUGE, on my face and arms. I go to court, and the judge drops the charges against me, thank GOD! After seeing how badly beaten I was. Do the cops apologize? Fuck no! I went into the station and went off on them. I didn't even care at that point. They still refused to apologize, so I told them I hoped they all rotted in hell, and I meant it.

So, forgive me if I despise cops and will never, ever trust ANY OF THEM. :(

I just wrote a page worth of why flash shouldn't generalize the world's Leo's by his knowledge from a family Canadian LEO.
I had to erase it because posting would make me fear for my own safety and run to Canada...

Vicki, it hurts to hear incidents like that, no child should have to deal with that. Best wishes, stay up!

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
It's not illegal federally. Cannabis is given medically all around the country, even in some states where it's not legal to dispense. It is still legalized as a prescription pharmaceutical in most states. I know doctors give synthetic cannabanoids in PA with a prescription, just like any other behind-the-counter drug.

It IS being looked at at least.

Yes but all of the drugs offered federally are synthetics that focus on just THC. The anti-cancerous properties come from CBD and other various cannabinoids by modulating or bodies endo-cannabinoid receptors to activate different healing processes within our bodies. As far as anecdotal evidence healing cancer I have witnessed it first hand. My father healed his stage 2 prostate cancer the doctors wanted to start treatment for. In less then 3 months all the growths on his prostate totally disappeared and his prostate returned to it's normal size. He also experienced his blood pressure lowering into a normal range, a drop in bad cholesterol and a rise in good, along with minor aches and pains disappearing like neck pain. He was using Rick Simpson oil.

http://phoenixtears.ca/what-it-does-and-how-it-works/
Lots of anecdotal evidence on that sights testimonials if it wasn't previous posted.

http://www.thetruthsource.org/docum...cer-and-our-government-has-known-for-36-years

Many people in our government and big pharma have known how effective cannabis could potentially be. I am sure they spend millions every encouraging propaganda and what not.

dorkus_molorkus

@flashover- I dont require a lecture from you and considering you have never been to my country & I will thankyou to leave your ill-informed opinion of my countries situation & status of policing out of it.

My opinion is just that, my opinion. Feel free to ignore it.

But bear in mind, I didnt attack you or your opinions. I tried to explain my point of view, then out of respect, I amended the post to prevent this sort of shit from happening.

So while you are feeling so full of yourself, why dont you have a harder look and actually establish why your opinion is more valid than mine?
and why you think that my situation is somehow similar to yours that you can shoot me down?

EDIT- FYI, I never implied all leo worldwide are lowlives, just the ones who ENJOY kicking down my door, shooting my pets & traumatising my family in the name of cannabis prohibition.

I never stated that random breathtests & radar traps were pointless, I inferred that there is more to modern policing than only being seen doing those things. We never see the cops in our neighbourhood, unless its for those things. Yet crime violent crime is rampant in our community.
But we are saturated with speedtraps at the bottom of hills & where speed signs change. Random breath tests at 7-8am every second day, but my poor disabled neighbour was beaten half to death at 6pm on a tuesday evening, but of course he hasnt yet seen a copper, let alone made a statement. they were far too busy to come & see him while he spent that 3 days in hospital.

So, pls stop putting words into my mouth. But just for you,

I sincerly apologise for using the words low-life po-po, I also apologise for you totally misunderstanding my meaning, even when I took the time to explain, & also apologise for any offence taken by you.( to help you feel better)

I apologise for leading you to think that I think that drunk driving & speeding is a-ok with me, when anyone who is able to read can clearly see I stated that I would I see them doing something other than those things only in order to gain any respect from me.

I apologise for not just replying 'I hate the players who love the game'

so, pls take your heart off your sleeve & relax dude.

Im not the antichrist here, just a guy who is entitled to his opinion without any shit from you.
Especially when the MJ war in Canada seems to be won, we are left on this side of the planet still fighting.

So very sorry Vicki for having your wonderful thread derailed by what has transpired the last few posts.

dorkus_molorkus,
Top Bottom