Can I use a different style wand with DBV?

I need a replacement wand, but the headshop closest to me doesn't sell DBV's -- only SSV/VB/etc. I read a post on another forums saying that a VB wand works exactly the same, it fits and what not, and the screen is even easier to remove. Any idea if this is true? Can I use another style wand(SSV/VB) in a DBV?

ThomasDenny,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
You need a wand with a 18mm male GG joint. I don't think you will find a better quality for the price than a wand made by 7th Floor themselves. Is ordering online not an option?

aesthyrian,
aesthyrian said:
You need a wand with a 18mm male GG joint. I don't think you will find a better quality for the price than a wand made by 7th Floor themselves. Is ordering online not an option?

Ordering online is not an option right now -- my DBV has been out of commission for weeks now due to the broken wand, so I finally decided I'm going to go to my local headshop and find one. I'm confident they have 18mm male GG joint wands, I'm pretty sure SSV use those as well, don't they? If not SSV, I'm confident they'll have one that fits the DBV. I suppose I'll just bring the glass piece that sits on top of DBV and try fitting their wands into it, to make sure it's an airtight fit.

ThomasDenny,
Wow, 7th floor sells their wands for pretty damn cheap. 15$ for the new style ground glass wand(speaking of which, I was using the hourglass "old" style wand -- is the new one better? It gives you the option of picking which one you want on their website).

I'm still going to stop by the headshop either tonight or tomorrow and see what kind of wands they have and how much they cost, but I guarantee for a good quality wand it's going to be at least double the price that 7th floor is charging.

ThomasDenny,
Top Bottom