Can a broken / disconnected tree on tree perk be fixed?

vapor 4 life

Can a broken / disconnected tree on tree perk be fixed? My Wicked Sands mini beaker has one loose tree perc. Anyone know if this is fixable? I doubt it but have my fingers crossed. Thanks FC!

vapor 4 life,

P vapor eel

This happened to a tube of mine, was like hitting a maraca with the bubbly water. I wish I had good news for you, but fixing it would likely cost more than buying a new one. Sorry about that man!

P vapor eel,
This happened to a tube of mine, was like hitting a maraca with the bubbly water. I wish I had good news for you, but fixing it would likely cost more than buying a new one. Sorry about that man!

Agreed. Unless its a high end piece or it has special value, its probably more economical to just buy a new pipe.

kingofnull,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
It does seem rather expensive and depending on where you live and the experience of your local glass blowers you could ask them.
Glass Blowers Direct does repairs but I feel it would be 100+, and there could be a chance they couldn't do it.
http://glassblowersdirect.com/repairs

Though personally if I were going to spend 100+ on glass I would prefer it to be new, pretty much what KON said.

(Off-Topic) I don't know why but this has just been looking too appealing, http://www.useyourlungs.com/product/hoss-glass-disk-diffuser-straight-tube/

SD_haze

Fixing an enclosed perc is just too tricky to be worth it money-wise. Also when you're repairing glass, the rest of the glass isn't coming out if any stronger, but rather usually a bit weaker.

This is why I'd always recommend owning a non-perc'd piece and having an attachable pre-cooler/ash-catcher.

If one breaks, the other isn't compromised.

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
That's tough man. You could get a glass un perc'd piece and do what SD_haze said or get something stronger ie not glass or glass with a different type of more solid perc like a disc.

Tree percs on glass always sketched me out as they look fragile. I like the look of discs myself. For bubs the mobius stereo matrix ones look quite thick n solid.

Steele Concept,
Top Bottom