Camouflet Inductor Giveaway - What Camouflet creation would you pick to pair with your Inductor!?

Camouflet

Manufacturer
Hello FC,

The Camouflet Inductor is the most powerful induction heater on the market, utilizing our groundbreaking F-Core technology and developed right here with the help of FC members. Today, we’re giving one lucky member the opportunity to take an Inductor kit home free of charge! Enter the contest below for a chance at a Camouflet Inductor AND your choice of another Camouflet creation to pair with the Inductor --- choose from the Convector, Convector XL, Camouflet Banger, Camouflet Injector or the all new Zooter!

After the successful launch of the Convector and Inductor Beta last year we continue to bring our creations to fruition and share them with the world. For those who haven't been following along, we've since introduced several new products to Camouflet's ecosystem:

Camouflet Convector (Dry Flower Battery-free device) - The Convector is Camouflet's signature device. It's powerful and unique heater matrix design provides a potent and delicious flavor profile. With industry leading heat up and cool down times you never have to wait for a "click" saving you time and money.

Camouflet Inductor (Induction Heater) - The most powerful induction heater available on the market with Camouflet's F-Core Technology. This is a desktop/plug-in powered device that uses a corded "lighter head” unlike any induction unit on the market. It can heat all of Camouflet's products as well as third party devices made with ferrous metal.

Camouflet Convector XL (Dry Flower Battery-free device) - The XL version of the Convector. All titanium construction with double the chamber capacity of the standard size. The XL stem has a 14mm male taper and includes a 4x hole ceramic insert for cooling and flavour retention.

Camouflet Banger (Concentrates) - All quartz Banger compatible with the Inductor. The Banger includes a quartz vortex carb cap and two quartz pearls.

Camoulfet Injector (Dry Flower Battery-free device) - Minimalist Injector head with a 20mm diameter. Stainless Steel construction and a solid oak wood handle. The Injector can be heated by the Inductor, torch or a 20mm enail coil(attached to the coil or untethered).

Camouflet Zooter (Concentrates) - Zooter is a first-of-its-kind, all-ceramic battery-free portable device for concentrates. Designed to be used with the Inductor or the Wand induction heaters. Zooter's simple four-part design is comprised of our patent pending Split-Zirconia body, rotating glass cover, and stainless steel induction core. The single-piece integrated zirconia dish allows for a unique hybrid conduction & convection heating mechanism. Zooter can be heated in seconds with the Camouflet Inductor providing a next level flame-less concentrate experience.

Which Camouflet creation would you pick to pair with your Inductor!?

HOW TO ENTER:
  • Post in this thread with a number guess between 1 - 10 000.
  • In your post include the Camouflet creation you'd like to add to your collection. Pick one of the following; Convector, Convector XL, Banger, Injector or Zooter.

PRIZES:
  • 1x Inductor Kit will be given to the winning post with the closest number guess. The winner will also get to choose 1x Camouflet creation.

CONTEST RULES:
  • No purchase necessary.
  • Applicants must be of legal age in their residing jurisdiction.
  • Contest open to members worldwide.
  • Must be legally able to receive the prize in your country shipped from the United States.
  • Only one entry per member. Sharing jokes, music and/or storytelling in your post is encouraged.
  • Contest ends March 31st, 2024 (11:59 PM EST)
  • Winner will be announced on April 1st, 2024.
  • The contestant with the closest number guess wins.
  • Tie-Breakers will be determined by random-number generation.
  • Winner has 30-days to claim prize.

Not related to the contest - Can you find a picture on FC with the Zooter prototype hiding?

Camouflet Inductor and Convector :
Camouflet_Inductor_1.jpg

Camouflet Inductor and Zooter :
Camouflet_Zooter_5.jpg

Camouflet Inductor and Injector :
Camouflet_Inductor_Lighter_Head_and_Injector.jpg

Camouflet Convector XL :
Camouflet_Convector_XL_1.jpg

Camouflet Banger :
Camouflet_Banger_3.jpg

Good luck to all!

- Camouflet
⚡🦾 💎🎩

Last edited by a moderator:

Jojofernz

Sweet thanks for doing this!

My number is 444

Honestly lots of good products you got here. I think I would go with the zooter as it seems like quite an interesting device!

Last edited:
Jojofernz,
Reactions: Camouflet

186°

Cool cool cool.

My number is 1860 and I'd take the ConvectorXL.

@Camouflet Do you have the winning number already in your mind or how will it be determined?

HyDrOpOnIc1987

1987 (year of birth, is almost always good to me lol)

I would use a convectorXL, Injector and a Banger with it. I have been watching this and would LOVE an opportunity to play with one :)

Good luck everyone! and Thank You Camouflet for the contest! :)

HyDrOpOnIc1987,

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
27, of course. Given I already own the others, I would add the Injector!

For everyone else, the answer is Convector. The Convector paired with the Inductor is truly something special, I would highly recommend. It’s a highly manual experience, when you have your technique down you can go anywhere from some of the tastiest hits I’ve experienced, all the way to RTL with chocolate brown or darker ABV.

Ariwe

My guess is: 9
I'd pair the Inductor with the standard Convector.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Franco

is (most likely) vaping

I'd really love to try the Injector.

Thanks for the contest and good luck everyone!

someTooL

851 Don’t ask, don’t tell.

Just like Franks red hot sauce. I’d pair the Inductor with everything I could. But the Zooter is my interest now.

Have loved mine since day one! Actually if it doesn’t work with the inductor it’s found the drawer lol.

someTooL,

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty

I’d pair an inductor with a convector! Never really got into the torch/IH powered vapes but they always looked fun.

Top Bottom