Build or buy a Concentrate pen?

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I have another thread that is kind of asking the same question, but in a different way. I hope that is OK...

I need a new pen for vaping shatter while out driving to my various jobs. It will also go to festivals, skiing, camping, etc. I need something with a good battery, dependable, and with atomizers that don't burn out after a few uses.

I don't know much about pens. I have owned the W9 Tech SR-74 and a Puffco. Both had their merits, but didn't fulfill all of my requirements. SO I am not looking for W9 or Puffco.

From what I gather from my other thread, I can buy an all in one package, or build one. I'll do either, but again, I just want something that will work flawlessly, kick my ass, and not break down when I really need it to work.

There are so many pre-made options that it is hard to find the one that fits my criteria. I have watched the videos, read reviews, but I still don't know what I need. Candy Pens, Dr. Dabber, Source? OR... do I build one? And if so, where do I get the parts, which parts are the best?

I hope some people can guide me through this, thanks!!

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Oh well. Guess I'll just buy something and see. Maybe this is why there is so much pen confusion out there. I really thought some people here would have some opinions....

Tstat,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Look at the Evolve from yocan, cheap but could meet some of your requirements.

The Divine Tribe donut atty carry some love here too....

And the Lynx Zero seems interesting as well...

PPN,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I ended up grabbing the Source orb 3. I just don't know enough about building a pen. I mean, I don't know what an RTA or RDA is!

Tstat,
Reactions: nondarb
Top Bottom