Budget scoop and stir tool?

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I have a couple of these titanium paperclip pokers that I love.
51HcQUwhNYL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

And these are the scoops I currently use. They've served me just fine!
71tRE4TBWxL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

DonMarteng

Im using the same scoops @Ramahs , I think I got them from Mendocino/Lotus?
The middle size one is just perfect for everything!
That combined with a Sticky Brick poker and a longer Elev8r poker works in every vape!

Also @Delta3DStudios hope things will get easier for you soon! Thanks for supplying the forum with useful things! Im in europe so its not the easiest to get your stuff here but some of these things Ive been eyeballing for quite some time ;D Keep it up mate!

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Also @Delta3DStudios hope things will get easier for you soon! Thanks for supplying the forum with useful things! Im in europe so its not the easiest to get your stuff here but some of these things Ive been eyeballing for quite some time ;D Keep it up mate!

Totally a labor of love and I am absolutely honored to have the opportunity to share my creations literally with the world, truly a humbling experience to say the least. Be sure to let your local favorite retailer know that I am always accepting wholesale inquiries, and tell them what products specifically you're looking for! Lots of my retail partners have no clue where to begin with my catalog of 165+ products. I try to suggest inventory but nobody has my entire catalog outside of the studio. Still, be sure to let them know what products you're most interested in, they might start stocking them soon enough. :cheers:

That said, I've had a huge shipment headed to Europe last week for Azarius, so they will be restocked on a bunch of inventory shortly (although nothing new added to their inventory sadly)

Hippie

I use a salt or spice scoop/spoon thing
There's loads to choose from on Amazon and eBay

Hippie,

hinglemccringleberry

Get a slurpee straw. Chop it so it's 1.5-2" long. Get a toothpick. Bundle the two together so you have a scooper in the front, poker in the back. Tape them together however you see fit. Done. Extremely convenient and almost free.

I did this, but instead of a toothpick I used the end of a chopstick which I employ as a tamping tool. I can't imagine loading my session vapes without it.

Last edited:

MLBxxMLB

Ordered a scoop from rogue wax works Etsy. His scoop shapes I like a lot better than Delta3D. It’s more like the spatulas and scoops we use in our lab more tube like than shovel, but smaller. I find those a lot easier to load into tubes and such in the lab so hoping I like it.

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Been trying to find a good one for awhile... the PAX tool would be my choice but would cost about $25 with shipping .... just won't do that ...

NYC_Frank,

Tiny88

Deluxe420
Hey Peeps,

I too have been looking for a multi tool for on the go vaporization. The Davinci 3 in 1 multi-tool looks interesting.

Just contacted @Delta3DStudios to see if they can fashion something similar, but instead of the cleaning brush on the Davinci, swap in a loading spoon instead.

Last edited:
Top Bottom