Bubbler for the cloud/ HI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Plutonious

Hey guys, looking to get a new bubbler. I would like it to be in the range of $100 to about $200, though I might be willing to go a bit higher than that.

I'd like it to have some sort of perc in there, anything besides a tree perc (already have a piece with a tree).

I'm open to most glass, but I do really like Leviathan/ M&M Tech, GBD, and Mobius (if they cost a bit more that be something I'd consider.)

I will also need shipping to Canada for this, something to consider.

Thanks for any messages sent!

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Check out brewer's sales below. They are all from GBD and his ad says nothing about ConUS sales only. The inline Submarine Bub is tempting the shit out of me. It would be awesome if you could buy it and make me stop wanting it.

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
If you want something new then I'd recommend hitting up JhanPixel or Colie Glass. I feel like I'm always saying this on the forum but they offer such good value I can't help myself.

Colie Glass really seem to be popular these days with so many people on this forum getting their recyclers. There are lots of examples of the different decorations they've done on them in the Colie Glass thread, just go back a few pages from the end and you'll see plenty of examples. This seems to be the direction they're going with more and more worked stuff being shown on the artfire store these days and the facebook page, if you see anything you like in the thread that isn't shown in the artfire store then just send them a message using the contact seller button in the artfire store as they have mentioned before that they are happy to make any of the pieces they've made previously. You'll also notice that they do plenty of stuff without decoration if you prefer the more scientific look. It's worth noting that FC members get a 20% discount off the listed prices on most of the items in the store, however I read in a post that this offer will be withdrawn after 31st October.

JhanPixel (Aeon Glass) also have a massive range of scientific pieces in the iOffer store, there are also some pieces that are being worked on and haven't been released yet which you may be interested in so be sure to check out the Aeon Glass thread. JhanPixel offers a 10% discount to FC members on all purchases over $100.

I really don't think you could go wrong getting a piece from either of them. I've got two pieces from Colie Glass which are both excellent quality and the customer service was really good too, Andy went the extra mile to make sure I was happy with my purchase. I know a few people who've gotten pieces from both Colie Glass and JhanPixel and they seemed to have nothing but good things to say about both companies and their products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom