• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Broken Firefly2+

Silvasu

Hi everybody, I’m Silvia and I’m from Italy and I would like to know your opinions about what happened to my Firefly2+ and about what the support told me. I bought it 2 months ago, so in August and I dropped it once. Of course it did not happen strongly or from a high height otherwise I wouldn’t be here posting this comment. So the inside glass (the round part that becomes red when the vape is heating) now is broken and a little piece of this glass came out. The vape started to work bad, less smoke and a really annoying whistle when I use it. I wrote to the firefly support and they told me that they can’t do anything because I’m in Europe and they can’t repair it, they would do it if I lived in America for 30$ because that piece is not under warranty. Don’t you think it is unfair? Of course I think that is not normal that the glass just break after one drop but I wouldn’t care and I would spend 30$ If necessary, I just don’t think it is fair because they have to be able to repair all the vapes they sell, independently of the country they have sold it. Please tell me what do you think, I’m really angry because I’ve just lost 250€. Thank you in advance.

Silvasu,

Zillacon

🤠🤠🤠🤠
It discloses right in the open on their website that they only will work with addresses inside the US & Canada.

Does it suck? Yes.
Unfair? No.

Silvasu

It discloses right in the open on their website that they only will work with addresses inside the US & Canada.

Does it suck? Yes.
Unfair? No.
It would have made sense if it was written in all the websites that sell their products but they don’t highlight this important particular so I still think it is unfair

Silvasu,

Silvasu

It would have made sense if it was written in all the websites that sell their products but they don’t highlight this important particular so I still think it is unfair
I didn’t buy it on their official website but at the same time you are forced to send the product to them if it is broken

Silvasu,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Welcome to FC! Sorry you have to join under a bad situation, if you were here earlier maybe you would not have bought the FF2+ at all though...
The thread for it is here by the way:

Yeah you can use this information, to build a case for your purchase provider, whatever credit card company you used? They should be able to get you your money back, I would think...

I didn’t buy it on their official website but at the same time you are forced to send the product to them if it is broken

Yeah, this is exactly an example of why FF2+ was a poor choice especially purchased in Europe, it is really tricky to buy vapes internationally, limited options and methods, particularly if there are warranty or defect issues, spend some more time here, in the Ask FC section, to see what might be better products for you in your situation (hint: tinymight)

Good luck sorting things out!

Top Bottom