Broken air switch on classic volcano...help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxrw2

My air switch on my 6 yr old volcano has gone out. I've ordered a new one but can't figure out how to get the other one out...I'm afraid of breaking something. I wondered if anyone knows if there is a trick to getting it out as it seems it doesn't just come out easily.
Thanks!

xxrw2,

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
xxrw2 said:
My air switch on my 6 yr old volcano has gone out. I've ordered a new one but can't figure out how to get the other one out...I'm afraid of breaking something. I wondered if anyone knows if there is a trick to getting it out as it seems it doesn't just come out easily.
Thanks!

ive never had a problem with mine (its 2 yrs old) but i heard that if u contact the manufacturer, they are really good about fixing it/giving advice, etc...

im thinking the company would rather have their customers to not open the thing itself & go through the insides because u may damage something else.

i also think i heard shipping to S&B costs about $25 or so...? these are all from me just hearing about this stuff, so you might want to contact them first & find out.

sorry

akwardsauce,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom