Broke Ballin’

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
21-F7-C350-11-F3-4-E4-F-8041-C20-DF5070-C11.jpg

14 millimeter for the homies

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
At this point I'm just waiting for a video of someone mananging to vape with just a handful of ruby balls and a 9 volt battery:D

Seriously cool work though, love seeing how simple vaping can really get

seki

Nice! A couple of weeks ago, I impulse purchased a Herbie v2 with the intention of converting it into a ball-filled 14mm injector vape, sort of inspired by the G43. In hunting for a bowl, I initially came up with a solution that's basically the same as the VGoodiez microdose bowl only in 14mm:
h43-bowl1.jpg

Here it is assembled:
h43-bowl2.jpg

Then I realized I already had all the parts I needed at home for a much more efficient bowl set up for my purposes:
h43-bowl3.jpg

Basically just an 18/14mm reducer and an old RBT rimless basket screen.
h43-bowl4.jpg

h43-bowl5.jpg

Not sure if the joint length on the Broke Baller would work with this one, but I think it could make for a pretty nice set up:
h43-bowl6.jpg

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Nice! A couple of weeks ago, I impulse purchased a Herbie v2 with the intention of converting it into a ball-filled 14mm injector vape, sort of inspired by the G43. In hunting for a bowl, I initially came up with a solution that's basically the same as the VGoodiez microdose bowl only in 14mm:
h43-bowl1.jpg

Here it is assembled:
h43-bowl2.jpg

Then I realized I already had all the parts I needed at home for a much more efficient bowl set up for my purposes:
h43-bowl3.jpg

h43-bowl4.jpg

h43-bowl5.jpg

Not sure if the joint length on the Broke Baller would work with this one, but I think it could make for a pretty nice set up:
h43-bowl6.jpg

Interesting, so how well does the Herbie V2 work as an injector style, are you using the V2 stock mesh coil?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
At this point I'm just waiting for a video of someone mananging to vape with just a handful of ruby balls and a 9 volt battery:D

Seriously cool work though, love seeing how simple vaping can really get

I’m thinking Ruby beads and a magnifying glass 😅

Or maybe a glass tube and a toaster oven 😂

I had considered making a 14mm friendly InVerzion a while back but figured nobody would be that interested in a coil powered microdoser; but I guess this is kinda what it would be like 👾👾👾

It’s definitely efficient on the stash!

Hey man, I managed with a broken lightbulb and a lighter for a while, this is positively cutting edge compared to that!

It’s basically a modern marvel! 🐡🐡🐡

h43-bowl1.jpg

Here it is assembled:
h43-bowl2.jpg

h43-bowl3.jpg

h43-bowl4.jpg

h43-bowl5.jpg

h43-bowl6.jpg

Brilliant!
Can’t believe I overlooked that option, probably from my lack of native 18mm glass around here, but that seems like it would be perfect with the 1.7!

I definitely like the minimal / low pro setup.

I’m gonna have to make a few of those for sure, easy way to swap a fresh bowl on the fly!

And yeah, the full length joint is womp, it would roast more evenly if it was cut down but it does the trick for a quick little slap together ☄️☄️☄️

Looks good nice work!

Word up big baller! :rockon:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
:D I like the name of that one . I have also been using these low pro bushing adapters as bowls for my 14mm and they work great,i found a local supply of downstems that are off size at 19/32 on the outside and make cut for extra deep bowl , it roasts very even.
I have yet to try those ,but there are also Long ground sockets at 19/38 which even with full size 19/26 cone will leave 12 mm of loading depth.
1100629.jpg
vs
1100129.jpg

Sadly there arent Long ground sockets factory made adapters. a 19/26 male to 19/38 female would be bitchin :D. I imagine i would cost at least 25$ per piece to make it custom,if the long sleeves cost the same as the standard ones,have yet to inquire on pricing as they are on special request only.

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Stock RBT 19/19 stem Broke Baller

Had all the components on hand, so no real cost. Coil just happens to be the perfect amount of tightness on the stem.

Damn I forgot I even made this thread 😂DIY is definitely what’s up!

Should I get some more 1.7’s made?
Was talking to my glassblower about doing some stuff today.

The good brother Arb was a fan as well!

C27-A0-CB1-549-B-4-B95-A09-B-6-A258-F481666.png

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker

The good brother Arb was a fan as well!

C27-A0-CB1-549-B-4-B95-A09-B-6-A258-F481666.png
I tried to make contact with Arb awhile ago and according the public records I found he sadly passed away. RIP to one of the greats 🙏

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I tried to make contact with Arb awhile ago and according the public records I found he sadly passed away. RIP to one of the greats 🙏

Super disappointing to hear man, Arb was a really cool, funny, and honest dude; and so supportive of our little artisan community. I talked to him for a while on Reddit after he left FC, but I lost contact with him right after Thanksgiving a year or so ago.

Miss that dude for sure.

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
You boys just cannot help yourselves can ya?

Broke baller

:lol:

Well yeah people are asking for bowls, my dude!

I’m thinking Ruby beads and a magnifying glass

I actually looked into this a little because SOLAR POWERD INJECTOR VAPE AT THE BEACH and i believe it is a Fresnel lens that is needed but it would have to be quite large:whoa: Would make an awesome installation!

Maybe SiC balls would work best because they're opaque and black?

Last edited:

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I found him!!!!! After a couple years of trying to locate Arb or his wife when I found public record. There was reasons the public record had said that, not my place. I’m going to see if he has plans to get back on FC.
Just know the legend lives
—-edit for context so you guys don’t think I’m just crazy 😂—-Our last convo was about sending him some glass and I always keep my word so I was trying to locate his wife—-
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Top Bottom