BRNR Seed by BRNR Labs

Summer

Long Island, NY

Summer,

maxvapor710

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
I think this is a whitelabel product, but I could be mistaken.

It looks like the "AVD Seed" battery which is sold in Florida dispensaries under the BlueRiver brand for their rosin carts.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I think this is a whitelabel product, but I could be mistaken.

It looks like the "AVS Seed" battery which is sold in Florida dispensaries under the BlueRiver brand for their rosin carts.

Yep, I was going to post the same thing.

invertedisdead,

Baron23

My problem with autodraw that doesn't also include a fire button is that carts do indeed plug and need heat to unplug them....and with autodraw only, if its plug you cannot activate the heater to unplug.

chtoca

spent all my money on terps!
From what I see it looks like the main feature is a pulsing voltage technology to prevent burning out the wick and coil. Assuming that this is something the AVD seed doesn't have I could see this device fitting in the crowded 510 space. Pretty sure this is a joint venture between Seibo and AVD.

chtoca,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
From what I see it looks like the main feature is a pulsing voltage technology to prevent burning out the wick and coil. Assuming that this is something the AVD seed doesn't have I could see this device fitting in the crowded 510 space. Pretty sure this is a joint venture between Seibo and AVD.

The Seed does have that feature. I think BRNR is only doing the branding. I assumed that rapper Berner, from Cookies, was also involved here; but maybe not.

invertedisdead,

CANtalk

These seem to be available on the VapeXhale website.

CANtalk,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer

You are correct, and yes this is the consumer facing model of the AVD SEED battery. Think of AVD as the Intel inside and has been hardware provider from many of the top extraction companies. BRNR is the consumer facing brand for AVD and we will be coming out with a lot of different accessories to further enjoy your cannabis with. If you have any additional questions, just let me know.

stonemonkey55,
Top Bottom