Completed Brand New Vapexhale Cloud EVO ***NEW PRICE***

strictly vapor

Been dreaming of owning a Vapexhale but waiting for the right price? Now is your chance!

Bought this as a back up to my beloved Vapexhale which is still going strong after 5 years.

Recently came in serious need of cash and finally made the difficult decision to sell.

Purchased in 2017, the only time this machine had been turned on was upon purchase to confirm it worked. I recently (July 2021) used it for the first time in a side by side comparison with my daily driver, and can confirm it works identical.

I have taken 3 good size dabs from a quartz nail and this is the ONLY use the machine has seen, however I have ran it several times for a full cycle and can guarantee the unit is in impeccable condition, sure to last a long time.

Not the most media savvy, but if anyone would like to see a video of the machine in use I can make this happen, although living without internet currently so may take a week or so.

Unit will be sold with power cord.

Stock dry Vapexhale mouthpiece available for $10 extra.

EZ Load bowls available $10 for 4.

Four 4 packs available.

Would consider selling 16 bowls for $40 on their own - Buyer pays the shipping.

Would love to see this great vaporizer go to a good home.

Some flexibility to include extras in price.

***Scent Free home - no fragrances whatsoever attached to this vaporizer.

Located in Canada.

***I truly believe this machine is worth the original asking price as it is in MINT condition but have lowered hoping to sell quick.

****$250 plus shipping.

3e967b97af63e0efeef0f5cec36e0bd78a81c121.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom