Brand new Ghost MV1 Stealth Bundle- Price drop.

Alexis

WARRANTY: I have contacted Ghost directly and they have agreed that due to the pristine and virtually unused condition of my MV1 and bundle, they will make an exception with me and allow the buyer to register the unit fully in their own name with the option of extending the Warranty to the full 5 years if they should wish.

Asking for £220 plus postage please, I will pay fees.

Hello good friends! I recently bought the new Stealth Ghost MV1 edition from Vapefiend with the bundle offer and free accessories- fast charger and crucible dispenser.

I only used the device twice, only 2 crucibles used. Some of you who know me will be aware of my unusual allergy type reaction to many top quality vaporizers. I experience an unexplainable intolerance reaction to the specific vape signature and vapor output of usually the higher quality vaporizers.
These reactions are not material based. It would seem to be an unusual immune response.

This MV1 unit does appear to work extremely well from the 2 crucibles I tried. I got great performance and extraction with ease right out of the box and I was very impressed with the effects and the functioning of the device.

I really like it and was so disappointed that I won't be able to tolerate it at all.
It is fully cleaned in brand new condition.

Included is : The MV1 as it came with 2 crucibles and standard accessories you see in the photo. Not opened or touched. I only used the crucible that was already in the MV1, now clean.

Plus the still unopened fast charger and Crucible dispenser, a travel adapter, usb charging cable.
Im also including a brand new and unused 2017 Vapcap M, minus a cap.

I just would like to get most of my money back. Hence the inclusion of the vapcap. I made sure to get the bundle offer which likely won't be repeated until April.

Im asking for £220 plus shipping please if somebody would be prepared to meet me there. Feel free to pm for any more info. I will ensure the parcel for £390 which is the price of replacement currently from Vapefiend.

(UK based but can ship to Europe if buyer is happy with postage).

Last edited:
Top Bottom