• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Boundless Tera

Robert-in-YEG

Here are my thoughts on the Tera. The unit I have is about two years old, it has held up well, other than the paint peeling off the battery cover. The unit is solid and seems well built. It is mostly low quality plastic, except for the metallic battery cover. The charging circuit or charging port has a problem; the unit won't charge. At it's age, it still cooks flower same as new.

For me, the Tera works with a bong. I don't like it as hand vape.

It took me a long time to warm up to the Tera. It takes a bit of technique to get it to produce a thick solid steam. Perhaps it is just me, but even now it takes some focus when used. I need to be in the mood for the Tera, and it takes some patience. However, when it starts cooking weed, it is a hell of an air fryer, and it can cook a bowl very quickly. This is a hard hitting vape.

My routine for the Tera is. Start with fresh batteries, and they need to good batteries that match the originals. Start with with a clean WPA; the screen clogs quickly. Clean screen = happy session. Measure the flower; I use a 125ml measuring scoop. Tamp gently, but firmly. Yes, that is contradiction, try to hit that magic perfect spot.

After the vape reaches the desired temperature, I wait. I get far better results allowing some preheating. At 348F, my normal is to wait at least 60 seconds, before taking the first draw. I have had far fewer frustrations getting the Tera to produce, by preheating before the first draw.

I use a stopwatch with this vape. The 5 minute session is short, but the WPA gets very hot when using with a bong. The base of the WPA is mostly metal, and it holds a lot of heat. The Tera can do back to back sessions, but it makes sense to use caution. Excess heat will damage plastic.

Given everything I've read in these last posts, it leaves me wondering what will replace the Tera when it dies? It seems the earliest units were the most reliable, and worked the best. I doubt what I have is first generation. The latest Tera's seem to be plagued with problems.

When it comes to buying vapes, it makes sense to stick with trusted vendors.

Robert-in=YEG

Top Bottom