Boil Herb, Inhale Vapor? Light Pressure? Random Q's

Highlight

I know this might be an unusual question, but thats why I'm asking.

What would happen if you just boiled herb in a vial of water, and inhaled the water vapor? Or steamed the herb, and inhaled the steam? I'm sure it would need to be cooled somehow?

Would this be effective? I have no idea. :/

Also, do you think light pressure could have an effect on herbs using vaporizers like the AroMed?

Highlight,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
steam is too cold to release THC. you could heat it in a pan (don't use non-stick coated pan).

Hippie Dickie,

weedemon

enthusiast
i agree that the temperature is too low to release the actives we are looking for. but it's a neat idea. I recently learned that the cloud creates a lower pressure allowing for vaporization to take place at lower temperatures.

so my question is: what pressures do we need to go to get it vaping at such low temperatures? the lower the temperature the tastier right? i don't know if water in the equation will help but we wouldn't know until we try!

weedemon,
Reactions: Highlight

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Steam is about 175 degrees Fahrenheit. You need allot more heat to get the vapor from the plant material. You could try using a hot pan but then you are going to have a hard time controlling the temperature. Also it will function as a conduction vaporizer meaning the bottom layer would get the heat and the top layer would not get hot enough. So you could probably have to do something where you keep stirring the material till it releases the vapor. I would not recommend trying it. I think you will end up with wasted plant material. If you are desperate heat up a couple knifes on the stove and do knifers.

Slightly Medicated,
Top Bottom