• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Blazzar Vape (indiegogo campaign)

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
sooo here is the next new portable vaporizer campaign on indiegogo
the blazzar vape is a infrared heated pen style vaporizer (looks a bit like the grasshopper). With a price tag of 350$ it is pretty expensive, though. Anyway, this is one of the better campaigns I have seen in the last few months.

check it out here

20141118023438-Blazzar_Display_Render_Small.png

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
I don't wanna be that guy....but it looks odd...and kinda to much like a fat grasshopper with a much increased price. Gonna watch this to see how it plays out.

Also the pricing tiers are cray cray, they need to take a page from other vape funding pages, 65 for an unknown grinder, 350 for the vape, 1000 for for the vape/grinder and stuff most would not care for....I mean idk...maybe I am just grumpy right now.

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
i think it's funny that they say themself that the price is a con ;)

Honestly they need a marketing person, for example 349.99 looks better then 350, or like how the grasshopper guys did the early backer promo for the first 100 people, its a small price difference but it made me hit the buy button early on...kinda how like 99.99 looks more tempting to people then 100...

Just my 2 cents, they also need to work on that design, it looks like parts were mashed together, its not flush, the tip looks sorta odd(Thats what she said...wait...).

Also holy crap, you have 60 vaporizers, control yourself, your not gonna buy this one also right :p:lol::D!

HillaryClinton,

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth

I raise you:

"YES! We will replace any unlikely faulty circuitry or non-working components for 1 year after purchase"

-_-

I expect at least 3-5 years on what is pretty much a beta, lets face it, I know I am a beta tester for the Grasshopper but at least they gave it a lifetime warranty...

Here we go again....grasshopper part 2?

Doubt it, Grasshopper had hype.

HillaryClinton,

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
Infrared vape?! Sounds pretty cool but the indiegogo doesn't look professionel. And the warranty is way too short.

Usually when its that short it makes me question the quality of the product, I expect a 3-5 year on anything costing over 100 dollars usually...lifetime make me super happy even though I know the company might not be around my whole life, at least I am covered for the maximum amount of time possible.

HillaryClinton,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Wasnt the oracle an infrared vape, possibly the first? And that thing was huge, expensive, had issues and caused the company to go bankrupt. And that was without a crowd sourcing campaign so only the owners took a hit. Not taking a chance on this but i hope they prove me wrong

Mynameismud,

2clicker

Observer
campaign says "We want our product to be the best on the market, while maintaining affordability! The Blazzar will be available for $250 USD."

where are you all seeing thats its gonna be $350?

regardless im skeptical of performance of this just as i am of the grasshoppers performance.

2clicker,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
They must have lowered the price. It definitely was 350 bucks, the day I saw the campaign

mrweed,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
@2clicker skeptical of this vape you should be. I have yet to see anyone do battery charging in series, or a 7.4v laser, or a laser strong enough to heat the entire herb and not just one point, or the fact that it needs a massive heat sink.

These are the things that are making me ask questions.

I wonder who owns laservapes.com and laservaporizers.com

Maybe they have experience in this field and research to back it up.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Top Bottom