Black Leaf Travel Rig (looks like the stache rio)

btka

Black Leaf Travel Rig​

looks like the stache rio but especially much cheaper for european... you can find it for 59 euro... https://dabbing.de/produkt/black-leaf-travel-rig/

Can not say anything about quality but think black leaf is legit...

BTW maybe a mod can move this to portable vapes section as it is already availbale...

florduh

My worry with these sort of knock offs is always materials safety. If they're trying to get a cheap product made to undercut the legit seller, they're also gonna use the cheapest materials available.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
My worry with these sort of knock offs is always materials safety. If they're trying to get a cheap product made to undercut the legit seller, they're also gonna use the cheapest materials available.
Well....Are talking glass quality ? I am pretty sure RIO has its glass made in China ,as far as it goes with plastic,it is not in the airpath or does not get hot. Are you worried about it being toxic to the touch ? I've seen the wholesale price of RIO and it is 99$ ,in which you can calculate at least the half being profit,so build quality should be corresponding to about 40$. Then it gets to a re-tailer and they put it 240$ or 200 when it is on promotion,In my opinion it is a neat concept ,but heavily overprized for what is it.
It is immoral to knockoff people products,but if u take the moral out of the equation,things like this concept are just beggin to become a target.

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Creamcity Vapes had the Rio for US$125 a while back, delivered to Oz so they must have got them for under well under 100...but they fucked up my order payment somehow and never got my money even though my bank said the money was there waiting on Creamcity to claim.

florduh

Well....Are talking glass quality ? I am pretty sure RIO has its glass made in China ,as far as it goes with plastic,it is not in the airpath or does not get hot. Are you worried about it being toxic to the touch ? I've seen the wholesale price of RIO and it is 99$ ,in which you can calculate at least the half being profit,so build quality should be corresponding to about 40$. Then it gets to a re-tailer and they put it 240$ or 200 when it is on promotion,In my opinion it is a neat concept ,but heavily overprized for what is it.
It is immoral to knockoff people products,but if u take the moral out of the equation,things like this concept are just beggin to become a target.

That's fair. Since this device contains no electronics, there's way less risk than something like a knock off TinyMight. The flip side of worrying about China knock offs is... if we're talking about mass produced products, a lot of time the "knock off" is being made at the same exact factory as the "real" product. If not, it's being made at a nearly identical Chinese factory.

Top Bottom