Black Leaf CIGAR X1 - conduction for dry herbs, extracts goes up to 255° C / 491° F

cliffhanger1

i found this:

The CIGAR X1 vaporizer by Black Leaf® vaporizes dry herbs and, when the stainless steel pad (or vapewool) is inserted, also wax and oil.

The highlights at a glance:

✔️ Glass mouthpiece for unadulterated taste

✔️ Furios mode for fast maximum heating

✔️ Adjustable air supply

✔️ USB-C charging cable

✔️ Big TFT colour display

To ensure that the inhaled vapour tastes pure aromatically and unadulterated, the heating chamber is made of white ceramic, and the magnetic mouthpiece is made of glass. In just 35 seconds, the CIGAR X1 is from 0° C to 240° C (0° F up to 464° F). The vaporizer automatically heats up to the last selected temperature which can be regulated in normal mode within the range of 100° C to 240° C (212° F - 464° F) by up and down buttons. The high-precision temperature sensor and the large TFT colour display ensure precise temperature control.

If you select the furios mode, the CIGAR X1 heats up directly to the highest and fixed temperature 255° C (491° F). You can also set whether the device should switch off automatically after five or ten minutes. The integrated 2.600mA/h battery is fully charged in 180 minutes.

Scope of delivery:
  • 1pc Black Leaf® CIGAR X1 vaporizer
  • 1pc USB C cable
  • 1pc pick tool
  • 1pc cleaning brush
  • 2pc stainless steel filter
  • 1pc stainless steel wax pad
  • 3pc cleaning pad
  • 3pc cleaning stick
  • 1pc manual

Attention: We recommend charging with a USB mains adapter with charging amperage exit of at least 1 Ampere!

• Dimensions:
    125x35x24mm
  • Colour:
    black
  • Print:
    Black Leaf Cigar Logo
  • System:
    Conduction, Ceramic Heating Chamber
  • Oil:
    For Herbs/Extracts
  • Power:
    Integrated 2600mA/h Lithio-Ion Battery, USB-C
  • Warranty:
    2 Years Warranty from Invoice Date

I found a shop in Poland where it costs only 70 Euro.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device

cliffhanger1

I order this week the Weecke Rush to test and maybe i purchase this too. VAS likes it :ko:

I found a shop where it cost only 70 Euro instead from other shops where it costs 130 Euro

It can go up to 255 degrees. WOOOOW :o

The mouthpiece and the Vape seems seriously built

Edit:
ordered :rockon:

Last edited:

chillmike

It is actually a Cigafun X1 rebrand. Nothing special from the looks.
Actually Nebula Vaporizers had it first (as a rebrand before these 2 guys - Black Leaf and Cigafun), which was their first rebrand vape that wasnt from Vivant. It's basically the most upgraded version of the XMax/XVape Starry... same conduction innards/heater/bowl... same mouthpiece screen, same glass mouthpiece (from what you can get for the Starry-types from the Storm rebrands accessories; their glass mouthpieces for their Spirit/Sapphire), same temps, etc...

chillmike,

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Actually Nebula Vaporizers had it first (as a rebrand before these 2 guys - Black Leaf and Cigafun), which was their first rebrand vape that wasnt from Vivant. It's basically the most upgraded version of the XMax/XVape Starry... same conduction innards/heater/bowl... same mouthpiece screen, same glass mouthpiece (from what you can get for the Starry-types from the Storm rebrands accessories; their glass mouthpieces for their Spirit/Sapphire), same temps, etc...
This is not a product made by Topgreen.

XMAXVAPORIZER,
Top Bottom