Billy Fuckin Strings!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
My first show was fortunate enough the at an awesome, small, general admission venue. Then he came back through with the Willie Nelson tour... I'll try to make 2-3 shows on his upcoming tour.

Widespread Panic has my soul, but this kid fucking rips!

felvapes

Been watching him for years now
Some great videos of him collabing with others at festivals etc when he was younger and with his Dad

Last edited:
Anyone else fall in love with Billy Strings this year?
Cant wait to get to another handful of shows in 2023.

I fell in love with him like 5 years ago :) Actually first discovered him doing demos for Carters on $50k vintage Martins.

He's been pretty big amongst guitarists for awhile now. Saw him in Denver last year, killer show.

Last edited:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I had ONE extra for Friday, but traded it to the owner of a fly shop to guide/take me and a buddy out fishing on Saturday.... seemed like a good deal at the time, considering guides go for anywhere between $400-700 a day.

Dustin McKief

I had missed this somehow and it's definitely relevant to this forum. :leaf: Dierks has a big festy in CO each year that looks like fun.

Dustin McKief,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Turns out we have one extra for Friday at Red Rocks... any of you CombustionFuckers interested?

FlyingLow,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I just watched a pretty interesting podcast with Billy and Otiel from Dead & Co (plus some comedian guy I guess). Billy is like an open book and gives a lot of insightful info about the difficulties he had in his youth. It's from a couple of years ago, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

:peace:

Top Bottom