• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Bigger Bags = More Vapor?

vapedcrusader

Clear_Dome said:
I think i may be right for the lil heating time ...it make sence .....but I also agree with stickstones hitting a 10 feet bag in a minut ...hummmm....anyway did anywone remember what rockwise was telling about keeping the vap inside for like 22 sec by puff to get the maximum of your vap (and I think he is right ).....soo the bag will sit for to long ....humm ....but I hahah I just imagine how long it could take to fill a 10 feed bag with the herbie HAHAHAHH probably more than an hour no joke :| and just dont imagine me waiting a 10 feet bag ...LOLLL 10 FEET !!
Yeah the HAire would take a while to fill up that 10 footer. I wouldn't recommend it. Do you find that the herbalAire bag material is a pain in the @$$? It is so brittle...:mad:

HAire says they are coming out with a new pump, but they've been saying that for about a year now.

What's the 22 second thing?

vapedcrusader,

max

Out to lunch
Do you find that the herbalAire bag material is a pain in the @$$?
Not at all. It is designed to not pop/burst when overfilled, so you have to watch it.

It is so brittle...
"Brittle- easily damaged or destroyed; fragile; frail".

Nope. HerbalAire bags are not easily damaged, frail, or fragile. They're tougher than Volcano/Toppits bags. If you like Toppits better (I do), they work just as well, but they will burst when overfilled.

max,

vapedcrusader

Clear_Dome said:
Yeah the HAire would take a while to fill up that 10 footer. I wouldn't recommend it. Do you find that the herbalAire bag material is a pain in the @$$? It is so brittle...:mad:

HAire says they are coming out with a new pump, but they've been saying that for about a year now.

What's the 22 second thing?
Yeah, the bag material does suck. There is a post on the VapeNow blog about changing it over to a Volcano bag.

The have been talking about the new pump for even longer than a year. I think they ran into problems because the faster pump speed affected the calibration of the heating element. A fast pump would make the HAire vastly better...:brow:

vapedcrusader,

jx80

Any one fill a 10ft bag with the extreme? How long did it take or how long do you think it would take?

jx80,
Top Bottom