Big League Bubbler by Vapvana

Rodney

At this current time I use a mini bubbler that I have had for 10+ years. I used it without water all this time then i bought the Screwball a few month ago and now use water in it.

So what I am wanting to do is get a decent bong/bubbler that is decent and a bit bigger than the one I use now so am looking at this and wondering what you guys think??

In my opinion it is very expensive for glass but would be worth it in the end

If anyone has any other suggestions please say.

coolbreeze

At this current time I use a mini bubbler that I have had for 10+ years. I used it without water all this time then i bought the Screwball a few month ago and now use water in it.

So what I am wanting to do is get a decent bong/bubbler that is decent and a bit bigger than the one I use now so am looking at this and wondering what you guys think??

In my opinion it is very expensive for glass but would be worth it in the end

If anyone has any other suggestions please say.
$75 for a decently made thick glass piece is not bad, tbh. That one has a lot of diffusion and may lose flavor in the process, through it should cool well. Since you have a small rig you can use for flavor roasting, no harm getting one mostly for cooling. If you're willing to buy from Europe the online shops have really nice, not-too-expensive Ehle Vapor rigs (still more than that one, I think) with a few advantages in terms of the flavor/cooling balance.

Whether or not you go with that pipe, have a look at the cheap glass thread, there's an encyclopedia of knowledge, friendly experts, and the latest and greatest cheap, high-quality glass.

It's full of gems like this inexpensive recycler, which functions really well and it will cool even the Screwball while preserving flavor:

Top Bottom