Best vaporizer for use with tube and/or bub

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydrophilic

I have a 14mm Slim gridded inline bub, and I'm about to get a single chamber fixed stem tube to vape out of. I've used cano's and I've owned a Vapor Brothers for almost a year now. I like it but I'm thinking there are better vapes out there to use with a tube. What should I look for in a vape to be used with a tube or bub? I usually smoke by myself or with 1-3 other people so this won't really ever be used for large sessions. As far as heating element goes I'd prefer ceramic but if a certain vape is highly recommended ceramic might not be absolutely necessary. It MUST have a glass on glass joint to connect to the tube, and I don't care if it's not that portable, it's going to mostly remain on my desk. Ease of use is important, I don't so much mind a 5 min or so heat up time, but if it's more than 10 minutes that's too long (unless it can stay on 24/7 like the PD).

Thanks guys, in the meantime I'll keep a look out for any vapes that I might like.
Edit: I like the Extreme vaporizer, plus it could be my bag vape and my whip vape as well. Does anyone know if they make 14mm and 18mm attachments so either a bag or a whip can attach to the tube.

hydrophilic,

wowthisisrandom

Glass/Vape Enthusiast
I'd reccomend you check out the vriptech vaporizer wand, or check out stonemonkeys vapexhale cloud thread about his vape. As for the extreme, I'm not sure that they make h20 adapters but the tubing is probably the same as your vaporbrothers so you could just use your vaporbrothers adapter with the extreme.

These are just my suggestions, honestly idk what problem u have with using ur vaporbros with ur tube, I use it with my bubbler and bong and it always gives me amazing tasting milky chilled vapor. Just my :2c: tho...

wowthisisrandom,

hydrophilic

I'm not keeping the VB cause I think one of my roomates will take it at the end of the year (we all split the cost, and whoever keeps it has to cash out) and it's seen a lot of use and one of my roomates doesn't take as good of care of it as I would so I'd like to start new and keep my vape always in the best condition possible. I'll take a look at the 2 vapes you listed. I've seen the vriptech before it seems pretty cool.

hydrophilic,

Frickr

i have the slim bub too, and i find its a perfect pair to the ssv (or any whip based vape). i have the 7th floor adapter, and i love how small it is. i fail to see the need for a large tube for vapor, but thats just my personal preferance. i like the smallness to be able to clear easily, and also not much room for vapor to condense. for an extra cold hit, i just stick the whole peice in the freezer for about 10-15 mins, and it will be nice and frosty when it gets out.

i find that vapor is already "smooth", and it doesnt take too much water to smooth it even more. :2c:

Frickr,

hydrophilic

Ya, I was thinking that I will probably just use it with my bub since it is nice and small. Guess I'll have to get an oil specific bub too :ninja: planned on using the slim as my oil piece too, not a problem though. Condensing will be minimalized on the bub too, nice call on that.

That vapexhale looks too awesome, I can't wait to see how exactly it tuns out.

hydrophilic,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom