Best Vaporizer for me at $250? please give me your opinion

Nycdeisel

nr-cole I think the same applies to log vapes the way that temp is 'changed' using the MFLB

Nycdeisel,

Tritono

I investigated about log vapes but I dont understand why a log vape is more efficient than other vape. What is the difference between the EQ or the SSV vs a log vape?

I like the idea of the MFLB but it seems a fragile device and I dont know if it is the healthier option. For me, the most important thing is the health. I dont want to irritate my throat or lungs (I need to take care of my voice, Im learning to sing). I need to buy something that will work years in a perfect and healthy way. Right now a good option seems to be the SSV. It dont have electronics in the air path, all glass, temperature control. What do you think? I saw the reviews and gotvape.com and they arent very good. ?

Tritono,

Tritono

Since some time I have investigated alot about vaporizers (several models). I have read alot but I dont know what vape choose. I cant try it locally, in my country I dont have access to a vaporizer market.

Im looking for the healthiest/cleanest vaporizer with a temperature control and efficiency in direct draw format. I was decided for the LSV after my research but now I dont know. What I dont like about the LSV is that the heating ceramic element is exposed and I dont know if that can affect to lungs, throat or something. After that I investigated about the Vrip but I dont know if is a good option. Then I considered the Vapolution because it has a heat/air glass path but I dont know. The vaporizer will be used by two people but only a few hits, just 4 or 6 hits for head daily. And thats is. I have $250 max. What model do you recommend? do you think the LSV is the best option? any opinions are welcome.

Tritono,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
exposed ceramic heating element is not a health hazard. Doesn't emit any fumes. And LSV is pretty all-glass i think so it's taste and cleanliness should be great.

Seek,

Vitolo

Vaporist
The LSV is one of the best vapes made.
The element is inert metal that has then been encased in inert ceramic specifically for your safety.It providessome of the cleanest purest hits that I know of, and I have tried more vapes than most people!

Vitolo,
Top Bottom