Best Vaporizer for hash?

For giggles: what is your form of choice wax, flower, hash, edibles

• Total voters

LarryYo

Dab connoisseur.... I just like dabs.... a lot
I have been in a rut where i have not been able to get as stoned or well stoned at all from flower. So i started to use concentrates. It has been suggested to me that i should probably use hash , so i picked some up from the local shop the other day and im curious as to what is the best vaporizer to get for hash. I Feel that my Heaven (ecapple) will be able to vaporize it properly and was wondering if there was any other hash peeps out here that can point me in the general direction or inform me the best way to vape it!

LarryYo,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
If you end up using concentrates a lot I would get the Haze.

You can wrap shatter and hash with cotton or sandwich between some cannabis. I'm not familiar with the vaporizer you use. I use my Enano and my Solo with sandwiched wax and hash and I've wrapped my wax and hash in cotton. Start out with a small amount and see how it works for you.

Last edited:
CarolKing,

LarryYo

@CarolKing Il be sure to try that out im using the heaven vaporizer from gearspek its a rebrand of the ecapple i just like their name better lol But i will be sure to try that out im excited to give it a shot!

ReggieB

There are supposed to be wax capsules to go in the ecapple but I haven't found any for sale anywhere, if you can stop the waste getting to the bottom of the heat chamber, then the ecapple will handle hash sandwiched in with some herb.

ReggieB,

LarryYo

so say i try some Japanese cotton (im also very big into vaping ecigs as well) then wrap up some herbs with a snake of hash towards the top i feel like that should grab most of the waste in the cotton no?

ReggieB

I haven't tried it, I just put some hash in with the bud and just do it without cotton and don't have issues particularly but I think some of the guys in teh ecapple thread have tried concentrates, you should probably ask there :)

ReggieB,

LarryYo

Yeah i have been following the ecapple thread from the beginning. This thread was originally intended to look for my next vaporizer. I want to get more since im still new to vaping herbs and want to see what the options are but if i can get specific gear for specific types of cannabis i figured i might as well ya know

LarryYo,

mikeben

Sprinkle little pieces of hash into your dry herb like salad dressing. Best way to kick up the flavor on your herb, get you stoned as hell, and conserve and use hash without any mess. Of course your can use pure hash but you only need very, very little.

Hash can be done in any dry herb vape with the salad dressing method I spoke of, but alone some have it easier to use than others.

Here are my 5 favorite vape.
I have had great hash results with them all.
My grades are for hash vapor only.

My VapeXhale EVO plug in is my most expensive, but it is all glass, easy to control temp wise, and you vape through a water bubbler you usually buy separate (though they are sometimes included) that is attached to the top. Cleanest flavor for everything. You can just put a little bit of hash in the container you put the dry herb in, and basically any of the heat settings will give you tasty, monster clouds. You only need a little bit to get great clouds. You can use it dry too, but it is made for water and looses no flavor with it. Totally flavorful sessions that last a long time Grade A+

The Haze V3 is the next price point down and is a portable. It has a special can that you can put any material in. With a silicone lid it becomes ideal for hash and oil. You again only need a little bit. It will give you excellent flavor on very high heat settings. Very comparable to the EVO in flavor strength, the vapor path is pure SS, glass, or wood depending on your mouth piece. It has 4 temp controls and the early ones are easy to do dry, while the higher are good with bubbler's. The Haze seems far less glitch than the vapes from S&B, though I do like to use the latter's SS pads to keep the bottom of my Haze can's clean. Grade A+

Next price point down is my log vape, the Underdog. You put your material in a stem than use the Dog as a heater applied to the stem. It works great with water and has a beautiful wood body. Less techy, more sturdy. This is a very cool plug in, that with the right accessories let's you control the temps with very close accuracy. All sorts of stems (SS, Glass, Wood) are available both from them and @Ed's TnT. All but the glass have Stainless Steel tips and all the SS are OK to vape hash out off. I, again, just put a cut down S&B SS pad on top of the herb basket before I put my hash on it so it stays clean. You can get a nice result out of the SS stem especially, but mastering the right temp, plus amount and placement in the stems takes some time. Grade A (w ss stem)

My torch vape is a Vapman and it is my next price point down. It is tricky to learn the right technique as far as not burning your herb, but with the Station plug in heater, you now can avoid combustion completely. It is an awesome little vape built like a Swiss watch. It still is complete portable, even when using the Station to heat up. You buy a little tray for hash and oil and it works perfectly for both. I put a second tray on top of the first, so not to stain the middle filter. Then when my concentrate is all vaporized I take my torch, and a pair of tweezers, and burn off the residue. It's a bit more work, but the hash tastes beautiful. Besides, it's such a cool little palm sized unit and I am so happy I won't combust.
I now even feel good about the torch with dry herb at least. Hash is wonderful here, but it will take you a while to figure out..Pairing with water isn't hard, but you do have to keep taking the Vapman on and off the Station and/or torch it between draws. So yeah the results are great, but more work here. Grade A

Last the MFLB. This is basically the same story as the Vapman, but it's an internal heater. It has a tray you load, it works great, and than you torch it off. Once again, more effort needed to get good vapor, but good results will occur. Again you have a learning curve, again the pressure of combustion is lessened (if not, in this case, eliminated) with the electronic "Power Adaptor component. However with concentrate you can turn it up pretty far with no fear of combustion and very easy to push the PA button or push in your battery and pull away with hash. It's also pretty easy to gage when to let go off the button or the battery when you can see the vapor right in the vape or bubbler itself. Taste will also guide you and the PA can be used low enough to basically make combustion impossible. Hash is great, but you must learn to get it right. Use only a little unless you want to be there an hour. Grade A

mikeben,
Reactions: Ed's TnT
Top Bottom