Best vape for the ski lift?

ginolicious

I haven’t been on a lift in years. After all my health issues. Avid snowboarder. Or well use to be.

I would recommend the v3 pro by Xmax. On demand. Quick heat up. Take a few monster rips and boom. You good. I feel a session vape like a mighty would be difficult. Heat up time. And then the session time. You may be getting off the lift and still have half a session. I use to hate that when crushing a beer. I would have to drink some of the beer as I’m riding down the mountain. Lol.

Helios

I would have to drink some of the beer as I’m riding down the mountain. Lol.
bring a flask of some brandy, i rarely go unprepared for adventure without any type of libations, or one of those lumbar camel packs filled with brown booze lol. i may bring up my Splinter Z with a Futo woody MP Monday, that could work too.

Have a good one sir
you too! enjoy the wknd. stay safe out there.

GetLeft

Hammered the trails at WF for 3 days. By sheer luck we just missed the arctic vortex that visited there last Fri. and Sat. They rebounded pretty well from that high wind well below 0 conditions and we skied our legs off. Some thin spots here and there of course but what mt. wouldn't have some after such weather? No healthy rips while on the slopes (my companion was with me every run until the very end when I had to call it a day and they kept at it). Nothing to stop a nice ipa at the end :tup:

Helios

Hammered the trails at WF for 3 days. By sheer luck we just missed the arctic vortex that visited there last Fri. and Sat. They rebounded pretty well from that high wind well below 0 conditions and we skied our legs off. Some thin spots here and there of course but what mt. wouldn't have some after such weather? No healthy rips while on the slopes (my companion was with me every run until the very end when I had to call it a day and they kept at it). Nothing to stop a nice ipa at the end :tup:

love it..

funny these polish beers are actually awesome, just not $$ resort prices awesome, we had man sodas in the car Apres ski, and a few rips on the Edge HR, end of FEb looks cold and snowy, this week turned into spring!
@Grey hair BAnff /big white has always been on my list to go, one day.

Helios

what an Odd season here in the 'Beast'
March is actually very snowy, hey we'll take it right? so @GetLeft bringing the Edge this time for the shlopes, always bring a Cart and a the TA for Apres-ski. conditions are looking real nice...Woot!

anyone here have a decent season?

hinglemccringleberry

Yes sir. Here is China Peak, CA USA in February, with a sno-capped Huntington lake in the background.

PXL_20230216_213519407.jpg

Hoping to make it out to Mammoth Mountain in the next few months

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
I think there's a case to be made for Dynavap + Induction heater, like the Wand. I live in Canada and the Wand still works great in the cold. It's a bit bulky sure but you know it'll always work and it's not at all affected by wind or snow. Plus the cap will only click at the right temp so even if it takes longer to heat it'll still work as designed. I'd go for a stainless steel tip as they retain heat much better, especially in the cold.

Dynas are easy to load/unload with straw method as you barely use your hands and the magnets on a good stash like MadHeaters Reload prevent dropping caps. I even glued a magnet to my Wand.

hinglemccringleberry

Tried out my Linx Hypnos Zero wax pen the other day and it's very ideal out there. On-demand, highest temp setting works best, as portable as I could ever need. Perfect for catching a nice buzz without getting full-on stoned.

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,
Reactions: Helios
Top Bottom