Best Vape for 300$

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry if this is in the wrong place but i have a 300 dollar budget and i wanna get the best. I was looking at an extreme q and maybe getting a solo with it from amazon

home wrecker,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
We used to have a motto in the forum masthead that read, "There is no best vaporizer".

No one can answer your question with authority because the choice is subjective. To find the answer, you need to consider a lot more than just your budget. It happens that I wrote an article on what points to consider for one of FC's sponsor sites, called "Vaporizer Buying Guide". You don't have to buy from them of course, but Vape World is a great place for you to get the vapourizer that is best for you.

i know there is no ''best'' vaporizer, i just want to know which might be the best log vape or the pros
& cons between the 3. Im open to any ideas or types of vapes, i came here because i know this forum is up to date with the latest vapor technology.

home wrecker,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
i know there is no ''best'' vaporizer, i just want to know which might be the best log vape or the pros
& cons between the 3. Im open to any ideas or types of vapes, i came here because i know this forum is up to date with the latest vapor technology.

The point is that nobody can help you unless you give us a lot more information about what you need and what you want.

pakalolo,

turk

turk
....I agree 100%....with new models coming weekly and existing models "doing the job"...there are many ways to get from point A to point B...solidifying what your desires are ...is paramount...

turk,
sorry if im not giving enough information. I want a volcano but i cant afford the 500$ price tag, im contemplating the extreme q and the herbal aire right now. I definetely want a desktop vape, I would like to have a bag feature for company but it isnt a dealbreaker i want something really effiecent andsaves me herb

home wrecker,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
If you want to get a good answer as to the type/model of vaporizer which will give you the best experience we need to know a little more about you and the situation you would be using the vape in. Are you mostly an outdoor toker? Do you smoke alot at once or just small amounts throughout the day? Are you a medical user that might need a vaporizer to be able to heat up very fast? Would you be taking it to friends houses often? All of these things are important to consider; and finally, how you want to use it. Some people like inhaling off the whip, others like the bag. Me; I like hooking mine up to a bong and taking monster hits.

CentiZen,

turk

turk
....narrowing it down to desktop vape helps....check out the 7th floor stuff..(dbv, lsv, ssv) they are all home vapes that delivers...S&b also makes the plenty...there are many forums on display here...

turk,
I will only be using it indoors i dont want a portable right now, Ive never vaped so im not sure if prefer bag or whip but i definetely want a whip vape a bag option would be very nice though. As for taking it to a friends house i will probably take it somewhere occasionaly but i dont want to be moving it around all the time for the most part it will be sitting in my room. Smell is not a problem, i dont have to hide anything

home wrecker,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
All right then, that's what we needed to know. Either the Extreme Q or the Herbalaire would be good choices, and the good news is that they are both available at prices well within your budget. Both will do both bags and whip. The HA is considered a better bag blower while the EQ has a better reputation for use with the whip. The HA does not need grinding and extracts thoroughly. The EQ can deliver thick hits through the elbow-pack method. They can both help you conserve herb, provided you don't increase your consumption because you like vapourizing so much. It can happen.

pakalolo,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I second both of those recommendations. Both of those are vapes of all trades. My preference would be with the herbalaire but I am biased since I own one and not a Q. The differences are that the herbalaire has the pump outside the unit; so you can replace or upgrade it if it fails/stops performing and that the HA is built much hardier than the Q. You can also pair the herbalaire with an arizer solo stems for some of the best vapor I have tasted, which I guess is a similar setup to the elbow pack.

You won't be disappointed with either, though. I guess what it comes down to is whether you want a monolithic all in one unit or if you don't mind plugging in the blower when you want to do a bag.

CentiZen,

max

Out to lunch
I want a volcano but i cant afford the 500$ price tag
If you do enough reading here, most likely you'd even change your mind about wanting a 'cano. Not only is it more than you need to pay for high quality, but you're limited to bag fill only. People always seem to decide that the 'cano is the ultimate vape upon first digging into the vape world, but if you dig further you'll find that this model is still successfully riding a very outdated reputation. The E and HA will fill a bag just as well, provide direct draw in addition, and leave plenty of $ for a portable and/or a good supply of product to vape.

Pcpvapors

When it comes down to it the logs are almost all the same, UD and HI are a little more user changeable in the sense of adjusting screen distance and temp but can't go wrong with any of the camps.

Pcpvapors,
What others have said is true. I'll throw in that a multi-use system like the Herbalaire or the Extreme Q is a great choice for a beginner, and both are about 150-250$ depending on where you look. Logs are sweet for beginners too - the high quality log vapes are pretty great, have no learning curve, you support a small artisan, and I can vouch that the Underdog and Wychwood give great performance - I'd love to try a Hi, CRZ and hotpod someday.

If you love vaporizing as much as all of us, then you can throw down more money later on a purist vaporizer, one which has a 100% glass airpath and provides denser vapor - be that a Vriptech, VapeExhale Cloud, or even the inexpensive, torch powered Gn0me or Vapocane.

charliedontsurf,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom