Best Vape Case

jasp3r

So I've have been trying to figure out but I am stuck. Anybody have a good vape case they like for either their glass accessories or for their more delicate artisan vapes?

jasp3r,
Reactions: RxPlorer

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
So I've have been trying to figure out but I am stuck. Anybody have a good vape case they like for either their glass accessories or for their more delicate artisan vapes?
Coincidentally, I have also been on a mission to find a case to hold some of my glass stems for the past week or so…

I just got this guy a couple of days ago.
But I haven’t cut out the foam yet because I am still wrapping my head around best layout.
It has two layers of foam, so I may even use both layers separately (with smaller pieces on bottom layer). Or maybe it’s too tall…
Not sure yet, but I definitely really like the case - I didn’t want a plastic case and most with foam that are medium or larger, seem to be like that. This is nice quality for such a low price. Too soon to tell if it will wear well.

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
I did a little looking into this to protect/transport my Tetra P80 recently. My findings were that its hard to argue with the reputation of the Pelican cases. What model you need will depend on what vape you have and how many accessories you want to carry. I posted an example of my "bug out bag" set up in the P80 thread: https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/tetra-p80.46013/page-141#post-1588680

gordontreeman,
Reactions: Jill NYC

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Perhaps a fishing reel vault/case might be nice for this purpose... They are not made for our industry, but I imagine the tough construction and heavy duty zippers provide a decent barrier against smell- particularly in the waterproof variants.

The waterproof packs can get $$$, like this one from Fishpond which is intended to lash down to the deck of a drift boat or a skiff.

These are not waterproof and slightly more reasonable in pricing:

Knightsofcamelot

I use this when I travel to hold a FW7 and a Vapman in its egg case as well as two 4 oz mason jars, a grinder and brushes, loading tools etc. When I first got it I didn't like the tray but it has saved me so many times

Knightsofcamelot,
Top Bottom