Best Portable Concentrate Pen?

Been browsing around the net for the last month or so trying to figure this out, and there is absolutely no clear answer due to new models/prices/etc. Hopefully you guys can help me out

What I want in my concentrate pen
-Durable, not easily breakable
-Can load up more than 5 dabs
-200$ max
-reasonably stealthy (taking to snowboard)
-Can take big hits

I've been hearing about the microG mostly but i often hear of it breaking and it cant hold more than 4 dabs...

So please recommend me in your opinion the best concentrate pen

concentrates91395,

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Yeah don't get the micro g its ghetto I have a set. I just got a 2.4 ohm 3.7v omicron setup and I love the thing. You can get the omicron light on eBay for under $50 or can build a kit for a little cheaper.

At first I wasn't able to get the biggest hit but after a few hits I figured it out now I get nice big smooth hits.

I'm also looking into getting a Hercules sr71 cart for the 3.7v batteries ... thing looks awesome

MileHighLife,
Reactions: Caligula

Caligula

Maximus
I second you getting an Omicron v2.5... but not from eBay. If you get it there you won't have warranty support. Buy one from www.planetvape.ca or www.vaporwarehouse.com Hell, www.w9tech.com for that matter. I think they even have a sale right now. Also, don't forget to buy a pack of 2.4ohm carts.

Take it from me. I first bought a G Pen, went through 4 different types of carts... And almost $300 later I stuck it in my closet and bought a Persei (the Omicrons big brother). I haven't used it since except to burn dirty reclaim.

Caligula,

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Actually it is an authorized reseller so he would get the full warranty and its $40 plus $7 for shipping for the omicron light. That's what I would do then you get a fill tool and everything you need.

MileHighLife,
Reactions: Caligula
Top Bottom