• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Best overall vape tools & accessories organizer?

Simple10

Member, you member riiiight?
Can anyone recommend a good overall organizer/storage unit that can hold all my loading/dab tools, 14 & 18mm glass adapters, various types of mouthpiece stems, cleaning brushes, etc., etc?

I am currently using a shoe box with bubble wrap I try and lay in between each glass piece, but sometimes I still can't avoid the clinking sounds of glass on glass contact when I move the box around. So far no cracked glass yet but I know my luck will run out soon lol, so I'm looking to get something that separates and stands all my glass pieces upright for quick and easy access. It should hold at least six 14/18-m/f glass adapters, four UD stems, and various little loading tools, brush cleaners, etc.

MinnBobber

@Simple10 , our own FC regular, @Ratchett has Delta 3D Studio that has a couple that might work,
this one: https://delta3dstudios.com/14mm-urchin-stand/ with many color optios
IMG_7564__48260.1472420438.200.200.JPG

Under his JyARZ section, he also has: which I use for all kinds of misc accessories.
IMG_7100__44865.1442495266.100.100.JPG

Customs are doable too as 3D printed so he can make changes.
Browse for other interesting accessories for many vapes

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Rathcett's stuff is great for desktop organizing and having everything handy. I use a few of his pieces.

For longer term storage and various adapters, connectors and the rest, I've found a men's jewelry box can come in handy. Some are more suited to this than others, with various compartments and drawers. You can find them on eBay in varying shapes and sizes in quite a wide price range. The only issue here is finding and choosing exactly what you like best out of the many selections.

Here's a good example. I like to search eBay using "vintage mens wood jewelry box" or similar. Have had a couple, and finally graduated into a massive one that still fits on my vape table that I scored for about $50 incl shipping. Many usually available for much less or much more.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I agree about Delta 3D studios being a great source. I use the urchin stand and it can hold multiple 14 and 18mm pieces as well as dab tools and similar objects.

Also, for long term storage, you might want to look at tackle boxes for fishing. They aren't the prettiest thing but they have a wide variety of small separated compartments of different shapes and sizes.

CanadianFlowers

Vapor Enthusiast
Can anyone recommend a good overall organizer/storage unit that can hold all my loading/dab tools, 14 & 18mm glass adapters, various types of mouthpiece stems, cleaning brushes, etc., etc?

I am currently using a shoe box with bubble wrap I try and lay in between each glass piece, but sometimes I still can't avoid the clinking sounds of glass on glass contact when I move the box around. So far no cracked glass yet but I know my luck will run out soon lol, so I'm looking to get something that separates and stands all my glass pieces upright for quick and easy access. It should hold at least six 14/18-m/f glass adapters, four UD stems, and various little loading tools, brush cleaners, etc.

For my bowls an such I use a lil toothbrush holder lol

jc6uMoa.png

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Lol, I love this community

A lot of my products come from customer requests. Although sadly I often have to turn away larger organizer projects due to the size constraints of my 3D printers.

I'm working on acquiring some new machinery for my studio before the end of this year so I can begin working with wood and other larger blocks of raw material.

By all means feel free to contact me with any ideas or requests you may have, I love to chat about the possibilities right now and for the future :sherlock: :science:

Top Bottom